Namez fur dis yeer'z list

Old October 23rd 16, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Namez fur dis yeer'z list

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10
Old October 23rd 16, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, House of Chong
Old October 23rd 16, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.

Australia, House of Serge seems right

Old October 23rd 16, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, House of Chong

Added, sadly

Old October 23rd 16, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:31:31 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.

Australia, House of Serge seems right

Calling her House Of Serge sounds like Serge gets the blame. Call her
Australia House Of VOKRA ((( Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue
Association )))
Old October 24th 16, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:31:31 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside

Vancouver, where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.

Australia, House of Serge seems right

Calling her House Of Serge sounds like Serge gets the blame. Call her
Australia House Of VOKRA ((( Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue
Association )))

Thre is no blame but I shifted the name

Old October 24th 16, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

One more late addishun: Myst, House of Miller

Rebecca
Old November 28th 16, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:37:51 AM UTC-7, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

I remember Unka Serge, and his two Sister-Kitties, after Anais left for the Bridge.....
Did you foster them? Are they O.K.???

bazeballz team namez Storrmmee Cat community 25 August 22nd 11 09:52 PM
kitty namez Storrmmee Cat community 31 February 7th 11 02:49 AM
A namez finallie Granby Cat community 21 October 12th 08 09:26 PM
Kolors an namez Granby Cat community 1 April 5th 08 03:53 AM
club namez Stormmee Cat community 47 January 20th 08 02:52 PM