Snowmosnters are heer Feb 23

Old February 23rd 11, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Snowmosnters are heer Feb 23

Oh hai
Wee wiv in Warshingtoona State n ai m wooking owt da winnow, n der r bigbig
snoflakez fawling OWT dere n pa haz tew go entew da owt tew see uh speshul
kinda ted. meowmie duzznt wunt hym tew goh, waow, doze flakez iz gittin
biggur awl da tyme but dunt seam tew be stikking.
PUUUUUURRS fur owr pa dat iffen he goze, dat hym wyl mayke et hoam safe..
Luvz
Mosey

Old February 23rd 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Oh hai
Wee wiv in Warshingtoona State n ai m wooking owt da winnow, n der r bigbig
snoflakez fawling OWT dere n pa haz tew go entew da owt tew see uh speshul
kinda ted. meowmie duzznt wunt hym tew goh, waow, doze flakez iz gittin
biggur awl da tyme but dunt seam tew be stikking.
PUUUUUURRS fur owr pa dat iffen he goze, dat hym wyl mayke et hoam safe..
Luvz
Mosey

PS from Kyla
The clinic at the ted just called and it is snowing so bad down there, that
they are sending people home early. so he is re-scheduled for next week..
wow, we live near a lake and have about an inch on the ground and I was
concerned my dh wouldn't make it home in all this snow..and I'm so glad
they called him. What a blessing indeed.
The roads outside our home are covered in snow, which has quit...for now..

Old February 23rd 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

The clinic at the ted just called and it is snowing so bad down there,
that they are sending people home early. so he is re-scheduled for next
week.. wow, we live near a lake and have about an inch on the ground and
I was concerned my dh wouldn't make it home in all this snow..and I'm
so glad they called him. What a blessing indeed. The roads outside
our home are covered in snow, which has quit...for now..

Doze snowmonsters can be really bad. We'z purrin dat da snowmonsters go
away. I know dat you duzn't usually get dem where you lib, so I'z guessin'
dat da city prolly duzn't haf enuf snowplows or proper plans fur
snowplowing, so it prolly getz to be a mess dere.

Even here, where we getz snowmonsters all da time, it still getz to be a
mess! Da Village where we live still takes 3 or 4 days to get around to
plowin' ourz street.

Sammy
Old February 23rd 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:19:34 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

Well, that's good!

What could be worse than getting hurt (or worse) in a car accident going
to a doctor appointment?

I'm pretty good at driving in the snow....it's the OTHER idiots driving
6000 lb. SUV's that can't!

They think because they have 4 wheel drive, and a big V8 engine, they
can go as fast as they want.....and they DO...but they CAN'T STOP!!

Little cars like mine can stop MUCH better in slippery road
conditions....and I just drive as slowly as I can get away with.

So far this winter, we've gotten over 6 FEET of snow here.

We got another 17 inches Sunday and Monday

I just hate it.

Old February 24th 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

++++
We had a BIG one here last weekend and another one is due for the rest
of the week. Best wishes for the "tests" coming up. MLB
Old February 24th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Try to think of it as a good water supply for summer. We really need it
here and are (or shouild be) thankful for it. MLB
Old February 24th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

The TV news said we are to expect a foot or more in the valleys and two
feet or more in the mountains. Spring, please come soon. MLB
Old February 24th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz sure himz will be fine, now get yourown famblee back to the ship where
itz warm, OEJ not amused by the turn off to colder

Old February 24th 11, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Not so much he flooding in expected in 5 states. That's as far as the
local news reports.

THe entire upper midwest has already gotten WAY more snow than usual.

One city in North Dakota is already making sand bags; they want to have
3 MILLION ready BEFORE the snow even starts to melt.

So here where it's mostly flat, a LOT of snow isn't really a good thing
at all, unfortunately.

It's tew hawt heer Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 10 May 22nd 08 06:04 PM
Itz noisy heer! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 17 January 16th 07 10:55 PM
Itz Heer! Da Koster Katz Cat community 1 December 26th 04 03:09 AM
Is anybody heer? Rachel Cat community 8 August 15th 04 06:04 PM
Heer Boogie... Boogie's Mom Cat community 3 October 17th 03 04:56 AM