An invitation to a short abventure

Old April 14th 12, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default An invitation to a short abventure

Der yew goh, bein' punny' ugin, Pitô.ônya.
Mosey--groaning

Shore, i wyll kum uhlong, an shar da drivin tuu.
I yam uh gudgud driffurr. Meowmee sez so.
(Hur sez I drife hur krazy sumtymez.)

--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Me! I will hewp! Maybe Toonya wud like to go, too. We kud shar da drivin,
or she kud juss ride along if she duznt want to drive.

Sundance

I belieef I have an abventure to offer to any kitties who might be
innerested.

Next monf is "adopt a pet" month. Aminal shelters all across Catmerica
and Catnada is hafing special adoption events fur a whole month. An dere
is aminal shelters an rescue organizations an mutual support
organizations an needy kitty famblies all over dat needs supplies fur dis
special month.

In order to support dis wunnderfully worthy effort, a bunch of
manufacturers and distributors of kitty stuffz has donated a bunch of
goodies. I haf lots of tons of kitty kibble, gooshy food, snacks,
feathers on a stick, squeaky mousies, jingle balls and crinkle balls,
kitty beds and trees - basically all da basic necessities of being a
kitty. All of dese supplies is loaded into a bunch of trailers in
Catifurnia. We need to get dese supplies to a bunch of destinations in
Catmerica and Catnada. Mine grumpy sisfur Ameliagrump has designed a
wunnerful new autopilot for semitrucks, but dey still need kitties to
monitor dem. And to make da while fing even more of an adventure, dere is
a bunch of wild raccoons who is trying to steal da fudz out of da trucks.

So I needs volunteer kitties to help me drive da big trucks across da
country, and to help distribute da goodies where dey is needed, an to
help me keep on da lookout fur da raccoons.

Who is willing to help me wif dis?

Harri

Old April 14th 12, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:00:19 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

I mite be abul to hewp wif da raccoonz. I kan meow to myown raccoon fren
dat livz neer da Fluffykitz warehouse. He mite hab sum ideerz abowt how
to stop doze raccoonz frum bovverin ussez. I will leeb a messij fur
hizself an let yoo kno whut he sez.

Rebecca

Dat would be egzellent! Fangu.

Harri
Old April 14th 12, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Pre-mission Briefing

Weze alluvuz iz reddy. Snowflake wantz to drife two iffin yu needz sum
helpz. Weze brote sum fresh liberated katnip fur effurykitty wen der not
drifin to enjoy.

Booker

On 4/13/2012 2:10 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Ok, Kitties, here's da deal. We'z gotz a dozen big trucks wif loaded
trailers. Da trailers is loaded wall-to-wall wif kitty goodies. Here's da
teleporter coordinates for da yard where dey are parked [she hands out
some printed cards]. Da 'porters in da back of da room are all set fur
dere - let's go take a look at da 'quipment.

[The kitties all step into the teleporters, and emerge at a truck stop in
central California. Away in the back corner of the lot are a dozen brand-
new trucks with shiny trailers. A set of German Shepard guard dogs are
patrolling the truck parking area, and salute Harri when she approaches.]

Smoky the German Shepard: Maam, we are standing guard as ordered! We have
seen a couple squads of raccoons surveilinging our positions, but we have
discouraged them from approaching the trucks. Maam!

Harri: Very good, carry on. Kitties, we have specially modified these
trucks for kitty operation. Amelia's autopilot systems make them very
easy to control, and each kitty can control up to 6 trucks with one
autopilot if necessary. Instead of having to jump way up high to climb
in, or having to enlist the help of a human, we have special access
hatches. [Harri leads the kitties under the driver's side door of the
nearest truck.] By pressing this lever here, a elevator will descend here
under da cab, where hoomins won't see it. Let's all climb in... [the
kitties do so] then exit in the cab. We are now in the sleeper area,
which is now the control center of the truck. These video screens show us
all of our navigational information, and here is where we enter the next
address we want to go to.

Since we have to go through weight stations and don't want to scare the
humans too badly, we have a automatic decoy in each truck. [Harri presses
a big green button on the control panel. A lifelike human mannequin rises
from the floor of the truck on the driver's side.] Da decoy can even talk
on da CB radio when necessary. Now, to drive da truck, we enter our
destination on dis keyboard [she types a little bit], or we can meow it
into dis microphone, den press da lever, like dis. [The truck engine
starts, the transmission shifts in to gear, and the truck rolls out
across the truck stop. It guides itself on to the truck scale, stops
momentarily, then guides itself back to the parking area and
automatically backs into place.]

As you can see, it's furry easy. We jus haf to enter da destinations,
watch to be sure dat efurrything goes smoothly and da autopilot doesn't
do weird stuffz, and keep a eye out dur doze raccooms.

Would anyone like to try dere paw at da driving?

Harri

Old April 15th 12, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:59:51 -0700, Booker wrote:

Weze alluvuz iz reddy. Snowflake wantz to drife two iffin yu needz sum
helpz. Weze brote sum fresh liberated katnip fur effurykitty wen der not
drifin to enjoy.

Booker

Furry good! Ok, Snowflake, you can haf trucks number 3 an 4. Booker, do
you want to go with Snowflake, or do you want to drive too? Who else
wants to do some drivin? Meowy, duz you wantz to drife?

Harri
Old April 15th 12, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 4/15/2012 8:04 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:59:51 -0700, Booker wrote:

Weze alluvuz iz reddy. Snowflake wantz to drife two iffin yu needz sum
helpz. Weze brote sum fresh liberated katnip fur effurykitty wen der not
drifin to enjoy.

Booker

Furry good! Ok, Snowflake, you can haf trucks number 3 an 4. Booker, do
you want to go with Snowflake, or do you want to drive too? Who else
wants to do some drivin? Meowy, duz you wantz to drife?

Harri

Samwise and I are ready to drive. He has driven trucks before but, I
have not. Only cars.

Lucy Lu
Old April 15th 12, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:07:09 -0400, ann791 wrote:

Samwise and I are ready to drive. He has driven trucks before but, I
have not. Only cars.

Lucy Lu

Ok, why don't you guys take trucks 5 an 6?

Da firstest leg of our trip will be running south in Inferstate 5 to
Inferstate 10, den east to Arifurzona. Dere is a rescue shelter operated
by some bunny rabbits dat need a bunch of kitty food.

Harri
Old April 15th 12, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 4/15/2012 9:14 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:07:09 -0400, ann791 wrote:

Samwise and I are ready to drive. He has driven trucks before but, I
have not. Only cars.

Lucy Lu

Ok, why don't you guys take trucks 5 an 6?

Da firstest leg of our trip will be running south in Inferstate 5 to
Inferstate 10, den east to Arifurzona. Dere is a rescue shelter operated
by some bunny rabbits dat need a bunch of kitty food.

Harri

Lucy Lu climbs into truck number 6. She puts on her driving gloves and
sun glasses. I is ready.

Samwise gets on the radio to Lucy, Be sure to check that all the light
on the panel are green before you start the engine. Lucy looks at the
panel and the light are green. She starts the engine and is on the road
to Arifurzona.

Lucy Lu
Old April 15th 12, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Lucy Lu climbs into truck number 6. She puts on her driving gloves and
sun glasses. I is ready.

Samwise gets on the radio to Lucy, Be sure to check that all the light
on the panel are green before you start the engine. Lucy looks at the
panel and the light are green. She starts the engine and is on the road
to Arifurzona.

Lucy Lu

[Harri climbs in to the control center of truck number 1 and gets all the
subsystems running, makes sure that she's got a good view of the kitties
in the other trucks on her computer screen, and engages the autopilot.
All dozen of the trucks pull out on to the road, forming a long convoy of
kitty-driven trucks rolling down the highway.

Ranger teleports into Harri's cab, asking if he can be of any help. When
Harri indicates that everything's cool, Ranger grabs a plate of roast
beast out of the frig and stretches out on the dash board, watching the
world go by. He gets out his catellite phone and calls Pipps, inviting
her to come join him.

As the convoy approaches a weigh station south of Fresno, the human
operator observes the long string of trucks and presses the button
turning off the automated bypass signal - he wants this long string of
trucks to get signalled into the weight station so that he can examine
their bills of lading. As soon as the human turns his back, the weigh
station's kitty climbs up on the control panel and presses the "bypass"
button, which signals the trucks that they don't need to stop. As the
lead truck, driven by Lucy Lu, roars past the weight station, the station
kitty waves in salute.]
Old April 15th 12, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 4/15/2012 5:04 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:59:51 -0700, Booker wrote:

Weze alluvuz iz reddy. Snowflake wantz to drife two iffin yu needz sum
helpz. Weze brote sum fresh liberated katnip fur effurykitty wen der not
drifin to enjoy.

Booker

Furry good! Ok, Snowflake, you can haf trucks number 3 an 4. Booker, do
you want to go with Snowflake, or do you want to drive too? Who else
wants to do some drivin? Meowy, duz you wantz to drife?

Harri

Ize lyke to drife too, iffin derz nuf trukz.

Fangu.

Booker
Old April 15th 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze highly rekommend klozin yur eyez wen we goes frum da 5 to da 10 (an
makez sure yu uze da proper lingo: it is "da 5" and "da 10").

Itz furry skarey in da area.

Booker

On 4/15/2012 6:14 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:07:09 -0400, ann791 wrote:

Samwise and I are ready to drive. He has driven trucks before but, I
have not. Only cars.

Lucy Lu

Ok, why don't you guys take trucks 5 an 6?

Da firstest leg of our trip will be running south in Inferstate 5 to
Inferstate 10, den east to Arifurzona. Dere is a rescue shelter operated
by some bunny rabbits dat need a bunch of kitty food.

Harri

invitation to facebook page Bridget[_4_] Cat anecdotes 2 October 1st 11 02:01 PM
Invitation to a bewinking Harri Roadcat Cat community 51 October 17th 09 12:30 AM
An Invitation! ChildFree23 Cat community 18 March 1st 06 05:04 PM
The Invitation CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 August 16th 05 11:01 PM
Blog Invitation Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 16th 05 05:33 AM