Purrs for Turtle

Old July 27th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

Default Purrs for Turtle

It's furry, furry, important dat my brofur get some purrs. He's been
gettin' grumpyfaced an growly every time I wanted to play, anna couple
days ago he peed in the bathtub an stopped eatin an started growlin' an
mewing whether I was wanna play or not. Last night meowmie took him to
da smelly place wit da nice lady an' he hasn't come back yet. Meowmie
said he got blocked so he couldn't pee on his own and dis could be hard
on his kidnees. I miss my brofur, even if he is a big grumpyface.

Dictated by Shadow

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old July 27th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh we atted r houze iz sorri ta read diz. We will getz in a pur zirkle rite
awayz. Piglett calling the others to grambys bed.

Old July 27th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 26, 6:54*pm, moonglow minnow wrote:
It's furry, furry, important dat my brofur get some purrs. He's been
gettin' grumpyfaced an growly every time I wanted to play, anna couple
days ago he peed in the bathtub an stopped eatin an started growlin' an
mewing whether I was wanna play or not. Last night meowmie took him to
da smelly place wit da nice lady an' he hasn't come back yet. Meowmie
said he got blocked so he couldn't pee on his own and dis could be hard
on his kidnees. I miss my brofur, even if he is a big grumpyface.

Dictated by Shadow

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahanahttp:/...photos/minnow/

Aww poor Turtle...here coms awl da purrs I can git going rite now. An
sympafee an wuvs, Meowy
~{{{^.".^}}}
Old July 27th 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 26, 8:54*pm, moonglow minnow wrote:
It's furry, furry, important dat my brofur get some purrs. He's been
gettin' grumpyfaced an growly every time I wanted to play, anna couple
days ago he peed in the bathtub an stopped eatin an started growlin' an
mewing whether I was wanna play or not. Last night meowmie took him to
da smelly place wit da nice lady an' he hasn't come back yet. Meowmie
said he got blocked so he couldn't pee on his own and dis could be hard
on his kidnees. I miss my brofur, even if he is a big grumpyface.

Wee iz all purrin heer. We luv r grump two, sew wee gno hauw yoons
feels.

--
Sunrise, four her Hous

Old July 27th 10, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:54:01 -0500, moonglow minnow wrote:

It's furry, furry, important dat my brofur get some purrs. He's been
gettin' grumpyfaced an growly every time I wanted to play, anna couple
days ago he peed in the bathtub an stopped eatin an started growlin' an
mewing whether I was wanna play or not. Last night meowmie took him to
da smelly place wit da nice lady an' he hasn't come back yet. Meowmie
said he got blocked so he couldn't pee on his own and dis could be hard
on his kidnees. I miss my brofur, even if he is a big grumpyface.

Dictated by Shadow

Everyone in my clowder is purring for Turtle.

Amelia
Old July 27th 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow looks at this post and thinks, What kine of hooman would name a
loveliee Kittie "Turtle" then, she glares at Gramby, hrrummmmp, da same
kine dat would name a luffliee lady cat "Piglett". Hoomanz, goez figurez!!!

Old July 27th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Yer funnee Piglett. Mai hoam is purring for poor Turtle . ai kant port
ovur tew see Shadow n keep hiself kompany till Turtle komes hoam.
Puuuuuuurrs puuuuuuuuurrs
Mosey, Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex

Old July 28th 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
moonglow minnow wrote:

It's furry, furry, important dat my brofur get some purrs. He's been
gettin' grumpyfaced an growly every time I wanted to play, anna couple
days ago he peed in the bathtub an stopped eatin an started growlin' an
mewing whether I was wanna play or not. Last night meowmie took him to
da smelly place wit da nice lady an' he hasn't come back yet. Meowmie
said he got blocked so he couldn't pee on his own and dis could be hard
on his kidnees. I miss my brofur, even if he is a big grumpyface.

Dictated by Shadow

Brofur is still in da kitty jale, but meowmie came back today smelling
like him, and she said she gotted him to purr for hisself too.

Dictated by Shadow