Has anyone got a copy of this video??

Old July 6th 04, 04:31 PM
O J

Default Has anyone got a copy of this video??

Hi All,

It's been a few years since I saw it, it was one of those things
that gets passed around the network at work. I had a copy on my
workstation, but never got around to e-mailing it home.

The video is about 45 seconds long and shows a kitten about a
year old sitting up on his haunches making all sorts of kitty kung-fu
moves at this much larger full-grown cat. The big cat puts up with
this for about 35 seconds or so and then just bowls the kitten over
with a rush.

Lynda's never seen it and I'd really like to show it to her. If
anyone has this, could you post it to alt.binaries and let us know on
the group? I'd really appreciate it, and those who might not have
seen it will get a real treat.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old July 6th 04, 05:38 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:31:29 GMT, O J wrote:

Hi All,

It's been a few years since I saw it, it was one of those things
that gets passed around the network at work. I had a copy on my
workstation, but never got around to e-mailing it home.

The video is about 45 seconds long and shows a kitten about a
year old sitting up on his haunches making all sorts of kitty kung-fu
moves at this much larger full-grown cat. The big cat puts up with
this for about 35 seconds or so and then just bowls the kitten over
with a rush.

Lynda's never seen it and I'd really like to show it to her. If
anyone has this, could you post it to alt.binaries and let us know on
the group? I'd really appreciate it, and those who might not have
seen it will get a real treat.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Think this is the one you're talking about. Posted it to alt.binaries
(which I don't subscribe to) as well as alt.binaries.pictures.animals
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old July 6th 04, 07:23 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

[...]

I think I have it somewhere. I'll look. Is your e-mail non-munged?
Will send it if I find it.

Ginger-lyn

Old July 6th 04, 08:12 PM
O J

On Tue, 06 July, Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

I think I have it somewhere. I'll look. Is your e-mail non-munged?
Will send it if I find it.

Ginger-lyn

I un-munged my address for this article. Any other time, just
take out the "BOGUS" for my real e-mail addy. I looked for Steve's
attachments on alt.binaries and alt.binaries.pictures.animals, but all
I saw was his text. My server gets wonky sometimes and the
attachments don't show up till hours after the text so let's wait a
few hours and I'll confirm for anyone who doesn't have a copy that
it's there.

Regards and Thanks,
O J

Old July 6th 04, 08:55 PM

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:12:04 GMT, O J wrote:

On Tue, 06 July, Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

I think I have it somewhere. I'll look. Is your e-mail non-munged?
Will send it if I find it.

Ginger-lyn

I un-munged my address for this article. Any other time, just
take out the "BOGUS" for my real e-mail addy. I looked for Steve's
attachments on alt.binaries and alt.binaries.pictures.animals, but all
I saw was his text. My server gets wonky sometimes and the
attachments don't show up till hours after the text so let's wait a
few hours and I'll confirm for anyone who doesn't have a copy that
it's there.

Regards and Thanks,
O J

I sent you a copy to your un-munged E-Mail.

Old July 6th 04, 11:45 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:12:04 GMT, O J wrote:

On Tue, 06 July, Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

I think I have it somewhere. I'll look. Is your e-mail non-munged?
Will send it if I find it.

Ginger-lyn

I un-munged my address for this article. Any other time, just
take out the "BOGUS" for my real e-mail addy. I looked for Steve's
attachments on alt.binaries and alt.binaries.pictures.animals, but all
I saw was his text. My server gets wonky sometimes and the
attachments don't show up till hours after the text so let's wait a
few hours and I'll confirm for anyone who doesn't have a copy that
it's there.

Regards and Thanks,
O J

Oh well, guess if it never makes it to your server you be getting
copies, as I see someone already sent one to your email. Pretty sure
it made it to those groups, though, as it took while to upload, and I
saw pretty big attachments when I checked ab & abpa
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Video of Susan playing with Victor's cats Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 30 March 10th 04 03:57 AM
Funny video Stacey Cat anecdotes 2 November 25th 03 04:15 AM
Video clip of Betty Takayuki Cat anecdotes 19 September 2nd 03 12:28 PM