purr request...

Old January 2nd 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default purr request...

I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up
ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into
specifics ahead of time, but will let you know after the fact how things
went, maybe within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old January 2nd 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Sending purrs from our four kitties that your possible problem will go away!
Take care.
Christine

Old January 2nd 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christine K wrote:
I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though
I think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be
grateful for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There
is the possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem
looming up ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go
into specifics ahead of time, but will let you know after the fact
how things went, maybe within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

Lots of purrs and good thoughts on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 2nd 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Christine K" wrote in message
I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up ahead
and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into specifics ahead
of time, but will let you know after the fact how things went, maybe
within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

Dante purrs ALL the time. We have nothing but purrs laying around. I wish
I had $$ like Dante has purrs. Sending then your way.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old January 2nd 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers galore going your way, Christine. We hope everything turns
out for the best.

Lily & her mama

Christine K" wrote in message
I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up ahead
and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into specifics ahead
of time, but will let you know after the fact how things went, maybe
within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old January 2nd 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 16:35:34 +0200, Christine K
wrote:

I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up
ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into
specifics ahead of time, but will let you know after the fact how things
went, maybe within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

purrs on the way that whatever it is goes poof
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old January 2nd 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 2 Jan., 15:35, Christine K wrote:
I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up
ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into
specifics ahead of time, but will let you know after the fact how things
went, maybe within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Sending purrs that there is no problem at all.

love
Bettina
Old January 2nd 09, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 2, 6:35*am, Christine K wrote:
I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up
ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away.

Purrs for it to go poof and vanish in a cloud of sweet smelling
smoke! We always have purrs to spare both Sarsi's big rumbling purrs
and Dunzi's little purrs- she's only a little cat after all!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 2nd 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christine K wrote:
I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up
ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into
specifics ahead of time, but will let you know after the fact how things
went, maybe within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

You've got it Christine.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old January 2nd 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default Thank you all was purr request...

Thank you all for your purrs and good wishes, I sure hope the power of
the purr works its magic yet again.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

A Purr Request Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 17 December 20th 08 01:04 AM
Purr request for a dog. Dewi Cat anecdotes 18 October 28th 06 09:37 PM
Purr request please Mogget Cat anecdotes 25 July 17th 05 07:36 PM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 04 06:48 PM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 10:52 PM