WOO HOO! Mosey's off The Nasty Stuff

Old February 20th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default WOO HOO! Mosey's off The Nasty Stuff

Well, I gave Mosey the last of his antibitics tonite, his teeth and gums
look alot better and his coat is shinier, so I know he feels better.
He used to run and make faces at me when I gave him the liquid gakky stuff,
but first I'd give him some Cat toothpaste, then the med, and then a
toothpaste 'chaser'.
Thank you for all so much your purrs and prayers.
They really worked.G
I just love you folks
PUURRS
Kyla
--'Happy' Mosey, Pookie, Pipps, & Sqweex

Old February 20th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 20, 2:20*am, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Well, I gave Mosey the last of his antibitics tonite, his teeth and gums
look alot better and his coat is shinier, so I know he feels better.
He used to run and make faces at me when I gave him the liquid gakky stuff,
but first I'd give him some Cat toothpaste, then the med, and then a
toothpaste 'chaser'.
Thank you for all so much *your purrs and prayers.
They really worked.G
I just love you folks
PUURRS
Kyla
--'Happy' Mosey, Pookie, Pipps, & Sqweex

He told us about it elsewhere. He does NOT want to discontinue the
delicious toothpaste.

Will in New Haven

Old February 20th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 20, 2:20 am, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Well, I gave Mosey the last of his antibitics tonite, his teeth and gums
look alot better and his coat is shinier, so I know he feels better.
He used to run and make faces at me when I gave him the liquid gakky
stuff,
but first I'd give him some Cat toothpaste, then the med, and then a
toothpaste 'chaser'.
Thank you for all so much your purrs and prayers.
They really worked.G
I just love you folks
PUURRS
Kyla
--'Happy' Mosey, Pookie, Pipps, & Sqweex

He told us about it elsewhere. He does NOT want to discontinue the
delicious toothpaste.

Will in New Haven

We're NOT getting any of the Cats off the toothpaste. In fact, IF I can get
off this pooter, we have to go get more. It's important for their dental
hygeine and prevents kidney failure and heart disease.

Thanx
Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 20th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Feline Greenies are also good dental treats but the toothpaste is by
far better

Glad to hear no more icky drops!

Kristi
Old February 21st 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Well, I gave Mosey the last of his antibitics tonite, his teeth and gums
look alot better and his coat is shinier, so I know he feels better.
He used to run and make faces at me when I gave him the liquid gakky stuff,
but first I'd give him some Cat toothpaste, then the med, and then a
toothpaste 'chaser'.
Thank you for all so much your purrs and prayers.
They really worked.G
I just love you folks
PUURRS
Kyla
--'Happy' Mosey, Pookie, Pipps, & Sqweex

Great news, Kyla. You go, Mosey.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old February 21st 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Mischief"
Feline Greenies are also good dental treats but the toothpaste is by
far better

Mosey yarfs up the Feline Greenies but loves the toothpaste

Glad to hear no more icky drops!

Him and me both
Thanx
Kyla

Kristi

Old February 24th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"sam" ...
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Well, I gave Mosey the last of his antibitics tonite, his teeth and gums
look alot better and his coat is shinier, so I know he feels better.
He used to run and make faces at me when I gave him the liquid gakky
stuff, but first I'd give him some Cat toothpaste, then the med, and then
a toothpaste 'chaser'.
Thank you for all so much your purrs and prayers.
They really worked.G
I just love you folks
PUURRS
Kyla
--'Happy' Mosey, Pookie, Pipps, & Sqweex

Great news, Kyla. You go, Mosey.

Thanx Sam
Kyla

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Mosey's Home Minus 3 Fangs Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 12 February 11th 08 10:41 PM
Nasty Weather! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 February 26th 07 01:49 AM
[NASTY STUFF ALERT] What kind of idiot responds to a message... Bobcat Cat anecdotes 162 October 20th 04 11:28 PM
[NASTY STUFF ALERT] What kind of idiot responds to a message... Bobcat Cats - misc 17 October 18th 04 01:00 PM
Nasty. nasty, agressive sprinklermonsters Amelia T Cat Cat community 4 October 4th 03 07:00 PM