Purrs & Prayers needed please

Old February 19th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Purrs & Prayers needed please.

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:12:12 -0500, "STEELER" wrote:

just me, my sister and her Sharpei, a Yorkie and my 4 kitties.

That might not be uncommon on this group. My list of friends is my wife,
my brother, my mom, my in-laws, and my sister-in-law. I have neither the
need nor the desire to have more people than that in my life.

Dan

True. My two real life best female friends moved away in the late 1990's.
We still keep in touch and I've seen both of them since then, but I never
bothered to try to reach out and try to find others in their stead. Notice
I didn't say to replace them; you can't replace friends, IMHO, but you can
make new ones if you're so inclined. I'm pretty solitary by nature anyway;
always have been. My SO, John, is my best friend... and he's a good 6 hour
drive from my home. (Even further when I'm here in SC.)

I have a LOT of online friends, people from various sources I've been
communicating with for 10-15 years. A few I've met in person, most of them
not. The ones I feel closest to I'd like to meet if I had the means (kili,
you know you're one of them!); others I'm fine just being able to exchange
email and have newsgroup discussions with.

Jill

Old February 20th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:12:12 -0500, "STEELER" wrote:

just me, my sister and her Sharpei, a Yorkie and my 4 kitties.

That might not be uncommon on this group. My list of friends is my wife,
my brother, my mom, my in-laws, and my sister-in-law. I have neither the
need nor the desire to have more people than that in my life.

Dan

Don't forget Amelia as yer friend Dan. She helps your knees.
As well as your mood, hopefully.
PUUUUUUUrs
Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 20th 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"jmcquown"

"Daniel Mahoney"

"STEELER" wrote:

just me, my sister and her Sharpei, a Yorkie and my 4 kitties.

That might not be uncommon on this group. My list of friends is my wife,
my brother, my mom, my in-laws, and my sister-in-law. I have neither the
need nor the desire to have more people than that in my life.

Dan

Kyla here
I consider my best friend to be my DH, my only IRL friend Arnold, my 2
daughters, my grandkids, my 2 younger sisters & I are really close but not
in the same States, and my Dad's widow.

True. My two real life best female friends moved away in the late 1990's.
We still keep in touch and I've seen both of them since then, but I never
bothered to try to reach out and try to find others in their stead.
Notice I didn't say to replace them; you can't replace friends, IMHO, but
you can make new ones if you're so inclined. I'm pretty solitary by
nature anyway; always have been. My SO, John, is my best friend... and
he's a good 6 hour drive from my home. (Even further when I'm here in
SC.)

I'm too trusting and afraid of getting skarroed over by new friends.

I have a LOT of online friends, people from various sources I've been
communicating with for 10-15 years. A few I've met in person, most of
them not. The ones I feel closest to I'd like to meet if I had the means
(kili, you know you're one of them!); others I'm fine just being able to
exchange email and have newsgroup discussions with.

Jill

I have quite a lot of online friends too and we exchange e-mails and have
newsgroup discussions too

I've met 10 people in real life from the Floyd group over the years and all
but one , we've really gotten along
Love
Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 20th 08, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
My former 'friend' Kelly, who is no longer my friend because she
swiped my Rx's I take for my bad knees, needs prayers and purrs for
her recovery for depression. Kelly and her Mom and step-Dad are all
bi-polar and Kelly isn't still speaking to me, but she NEEDS purrs
and prayers for her to find herself.
I can't help but feel sorry for her, but she never calls me or
e-mails me any more. When we moved here, Kelly and her Mom were the
only ones who came over and welcomed us here. It's so sad that I
can't trust Kelly any more I think they are going to see a
therapist..I hope so. Love you all
Kyla
--and Clowder

Purrs for Kelly. As someone who suffers from depression I wouldn't wish it
on anybody.

Thank you Adrian. I too suffer from depression and take a 'natural'
suppliment called Serenity. It seems to help. I used to take Effexor XR
but I had 99% of the bad side effects and weaned myself off it.
PURRS for you to be better and know Snoopy & Bagheera will help you
Read Granby's post about Depression hon
Oh, here it is for you
*************
Your Cat friends loved you all way too much to even let yourselves go down
that path. They brought you such joy and, as much as they would have liked,
when Bast said "IT IS TIME", it IS time. I know how lost I was and still am
over my Scooter dog but, I have such happy memories of her. If I ever
stopped to think what kind of life she would have had if I had not rescued
her, that would be something to get depressed over. Purrrrz and prayers for
all who need. Feel their hugs in you heart and try to smile.
****
Very wise words.

Love
Kyla
--owned by Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex & Pookie
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 20th 08, 07:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"jmcquown"

"Kyla =^..^="
My former 'friend' Kelly, who is no longer my friend because she swiped
my Rx's I take for my bad knees, needs prayers and purrs for her recovery
for depression. Kelly and her Mom and step-Dad are all bi-polar and
Kelly isn't still speaking to me, but she NEEDS purrs and prayers for her
to find herself.
I can't help but feel sorry for her, but she never calls me or e-mails me
any more. When we moved here, Kelly and her Mom were the only ones who
came over and welcomed us here. It's so sad that I can't trust Kelly any
more
I think they are going to see a therapist..I hope so.
Love you all
Kyla
--and Clowder

Purrs on the way for your friend and a hug for you.

Thank you SO much Jill. I really NEED a hug right now.

Bi-polar disorder
cannot be successfully managed without proper medication. And it can take
a long time for the proper meds and levels to be discovered. She and her
family definitely need a licensed psychiatrist who can diagnose and
prescribe properly for them.

Jill

Well, whatever happens, I doubt if I'll ever know.
I DO hope they get the help they need.

Love, and HUGS to you too hon
Kyla

Old February 22nd 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
My former 'friend' Kelly, who is no longer my friend because she swiped my
Rx's I take for my bad knees, needs prayers and purrs for her recovery for
depression. Kelly and her Mom and step-Dad are all bi-polar and Kelly isn't
still speaking to me, but she NEEDS purrs and prayers for her to find
herself.
I can't help but feel sorry for her, but she never calls me or e-mails me
any more. When we moved here, Kelly and her Mom were the only ones who came
over and welcomed us here. It's so sad that I can't trust Kelly any more
I think they are going to see a therapist..I hope so.
Love you all
Kyla
--and Clowder

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 23rd 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"polonca12000"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
My former 'friend' Kelly, who is no longer my friend because she swiped
my Rx's I take for my bad knees, needs prayers and purrs for her recovery
for depression. Kelly and her Mom and step-Dad are all bi-polar and
Kelly isn't still speaking to me, but she NEEDS purrs and prayers for her
to find herself.
I can't help but feel sorry for her, but she never calls me or e-mails me
any more. When we moved here, Kelly and her Mom were the only ones who
came over and welcomed us here. It's so sad that I can't trust Kelly any
more
I think they are going to see a therapist..I hope so.
Love you all
Kyla
--and Clowder

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Thank you so much

Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 23rd 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Thank you Gramby. Yes it is hard to lose a good friend, but it was her own
doing. And yes, you're right, there are few true friends.
Love
Kyla