This "NG"

Old February 19th 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default This "NG"

"kilikini" wrote in message
Spaying is too little, too late. wrote:
On Feb 18, 2:21 pm, "\"STEELER\"" wrote:
This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and
laugh or just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to
tears. Since I have been a slave all my life to over 25 separate
little balls of fur I understand the, the laughter, and the
heartache. There are so many days you remember those you have lost
and tear will run down your face then I think of the morning when I
open my eyes and my Hemi lands in the middle of my chest. Thanks to
all of you being here and may God bless you and your furballs!!

Cats suck.

Anybody have a recipe to share for the troll?

kili

My recipes are on my PC in Tennessee! I'll post this link instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFc6o2m9mMQ

Gordon Ramsay, broccoli soup. Yum!

Jill

Old February 19th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

""STEELER"" wrote in message
This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and laugh or
just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to tears. Since I
have been a slave all my life to over 25 separate little balls of fur I
understand the, the laughter, and the heartache. There are so many days
you remember those you have lost and tear will run down your face then I
think of the morning when I open my eyes and my Hemi lands in the middle
of my chest. Thanks to all of you being here and may God bless you and
your furballs!!

I totally agree with you about this ng. The people here are really great
(and so are the cats!). Unlike some ngs, people here actually CARE about
each other. It's a rarity.

Jill

Old February 19th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_6_]

"Spaying is too little, too late." wrote
in
:

On Feb 18, 2:21 pm, "\"STEELER\"" wrote:
This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and laugh
or just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to tears.
Since I have been a slave all my life to over 25 separate little
balls of fur I understand the, the laughter, and the heartache.
There are so many days you remember those you have lost and tear will
run down your face then I think of the morning when I open my eyes
and my Hemi lands in the middle of my chest. Thanks to all of you
being here and may God bless you and your furballs!!

Cats suck.

This is why i i should put google groupers in my kill file
people please use something else
Old February 19th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

There just are people out there who lack a soul. They can be mean and
vindictive. I guess because we are all angels, there has to be little
devils somewhere.
"kilikini" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
Naw, if you feed them, they might multiply. Pretty much ignore and
they leave the genepool.

That was a great response, actually. :~)

kili

Old February 19th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Feb 19, 5:31 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
""STEELER"" wrote in message

This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and laugh or
just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to tears. Since I
have been a slave all my life to over 25 separate little balls of fur I
understand the, the laughter, and the heartache. There are so many days
you remember those you have lost and tear will run down your face then I
think of the morning when I open my eyes and my Hemi lands in the middle
of my chest. Thanks to all of you being here and may God bless you and
your furballs!!

I totally agree with you about this ng. The people here are really great
(and so are the cats!). Unlike some ngs, people here actually CARE about
each other. It's a rarity.

Jill

Yeah, but cat owners hate everyone else. Especially decent considerate
people. I would have ignored this group had one of you not cross-
posted all over usenet.
Old February 19th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Granby wrote:
Naw, if you feed them, they might multiply. Pretty much ignore and
they leave the genepool.

That was a great response, actually. :~)

kili

Where is this "soul" when your cats are killing my birds? Keep your
cats at home and none of us will bother you. Simple.
Old February 19th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Trolls steal ideates and do this all over the net but you would have to be
at least as smart as a troll to know that!

*PLONK*
"Spaying is too little, too late." wrote in
message

Old February 19th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"kilikini" wrote in message
Spaying is too little, too late. wrote:
On Feb 18, 2:21 pm, "\"STEELER\"" wrote:
This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and
laugh or just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to
tears. Since I have been a slave all my life to over 25 separate
little balls of fur I understand the, the laughter, and the
heartache. There are so many days you remember those you have lost
and tear will run down your face then I think of the morning when I
open my eyes and my Hemi lands in the middle of my chest. Thanks to
all of you being here and may God bless you and your furballs!!

Cats suck.

Anybody have a recipe to share for the troll?

kili

Well, we are cooling something slimy later today. (Grandson finally caught
a fish worthy of cleaning and cooking)

I'm planning of dredging it in cornmeal and frying it in hot oil.

That should work.

Jo

Old February 19th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"\"STEELER\"" wrote:

I have Hemi, Molly, Squeaky, and Alice Cooper. here are their pics.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/molly.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/hemi.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...queakyhemi.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...licecooper.jpg

They all look very sweet! Alice Cooper is very pretty.

Joyce

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Feb 18, 1:21 pm, "\"STEELER\"" wrote:
This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and laugh or
just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to tears. Since
have been a slave all my life to over 25 separate little balls of fur I
understand the, the laughter, and the heartache. There are so many days
you
remember those you have lost and tear will run down your face then I
think
of the morning when I open my eyes and my Hemi lands in the middle of my
chest. Thanks to all of you being here and may God bless you and your
furballs!!

Are you and Hemi in Pittsburgh?
Or is that your nick for other reasons?

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.