We need a cat in the office

Old September 30th 08, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default We need a cat in the office

FINALLY, starting today can food is supposed to be labeled at country of
processing.
"hopitus" wrote in message
On Sep 29, 8:41 pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

hmmm... sounds more like opposable thumbs to me. OTOH mice and
rats _do_
love chocolate.

I was thinking the same thing......

That was my first thought and I actually called security because I
thought we had a thief. Upon further examination, we found paw
prints all over the inside of my drawer and inside the bag of
chocolates.

If it was Cadbury, the mouse did you a favor. I guess they are having
a problem with melamine in their products.

Jo

It hit the Internet tonight, late. I saw it a little while ago. Some
Chinese
official at the Cadbury mfg. plant said the melamine confirmed in
certain
Cadbury bars distributed in USA. Check your bar's label to see if
"made
in USA". If so, no melamine.

Old September 30th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Granby wrote:
FINALLY, starting today can food is supposed to be labeled at country of
processing.

The note in our paper said the country of origin label is only for
un-processed foods.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 30th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

I had a mouse in my shop that liked M&M. I baited the trap with them.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark chocolate
squares out of the bag without chewing on anything.
Now there's an electric zapper under my drawer and I hope I don't have
to search it everyday for corpses.

Old October 1st 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

"Ann" wrote in message
I had a mouse in my shop that liked M&M. I baited the trap with them.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/

We had a field mouse that we didn't realize we had, until he hit Mom's stash
of Halloween candy that she'd filched from the kids (that would be me). It
got into my Tootsie pop and ate the chocolate out of it...Not that I'm crazy
about Tootsie rolls or the center of a Tootsie Pop, but that was my last
resort candy! Anyway, we baited a catch-'em alive trap with chocolate chips
and , by golly, that got him....

--
Kathy P.

Old October 3rd 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

moonglow minnow wrote in
:

I try to give the ratties some
dark chocolate as it helps their lungs, but they refuse.
Maeve ^..^

Silly critters

Office Visit James Cat health & behaviour 8 June 17th 08 09:13 PM
LOLcat Office Cop jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 April 7th 08 10:36 PM
sheeelagh! In my office NOW! Barry Cat health & behaviour 6 March 5th 07 01:54 PM
R&D office Marina Cat anecdotes 16 October 2nd 05 01:08 PM
The Office Cats LOL Cat anecdotes 23 February 16th 04 07:10 AM