Holiday Card List / Felinitations

Old October 15th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Holiday Card List / Felinitations

"Adrian" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:

I know some people are scared of virus and everything but we can
due the subject line with something that we all could recognize as a
cat slave

That may not help, I once got an e-card that appeared to be from my
father, I automatically scanned it and it contained a virus. When I
e-mailed him it wasn't him who sent it, since then _all_ cards are deleted
unopened.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Yeah so very true but we could do Hey "insert name: It is " insert name
"from the " from insert group name" - doing that to keep the bots from
scanning it and learning

When I get a chance I will look to see what e-cards are safe and free to
use.. I know blue mountain is ok and so is hallmark.

Old October 15th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I don't think I can afford to be included this year, Yowie. I did like
sending to all last year after being on receive only for a while but as
most on here are overseas for me it's too expensive right now.
I still have last years list and I will still send a card to some.
You'll have to leave me out for now.

Tweed

Tweed you saw we are doing email card this year also due to the economy
the way it is

I know some people are scared of virus and everything but we can due the
subject line with something that we all could recognize as a cat slave

It's not the same, though, as having a *real* card dropping through your
letter box from all over the world, is it? I loved it.

Tweed

Old October 15th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I don't think I can afford to be included this year, Yowie. I did like
sending to all last year after being on receive only for a while but as
most on here are overseas for me it's too expensive right now.
I still have last years list and I will still send a card to some.
You'll have to leave me out for now.

Tweed

Tweed you saw we are doing email card this year also due to the economy
the way it is

I know some people are scared of virus and everything but we can due
the subject line with something that we all could recognize as a cat
slave

It's not the same, though, as having a *real* card dropping through your
letter box from all over the world, is it? I loved it.

Tweed

Very true I do have some cards that I have kept over the years.

But it is something to know we can still do something even if we are
strapped for cash

Old October 15th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Surely there are more?

Who have I missed?

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

You've missed me (

Helen M
Old October 16th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Matthew" ...

"Adrian" ...
Matthew wrote:

I know some people are scared of virus and everything but we can
due the subject line with something that we all could recognize as a
cat slave

That may not help, I once got an e-card that appeared to be from my
father, I automatically scanned it and it contained a virus. When I
e-mailed him it wasn't him who sent it, since then _all_ cards are
deleted unopened.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Yeah so very true but we could do Hey "insert name: It is " insert name
"from the " from insert group name" - doing that to keep the bots from
scanning it and learning

When I get a chance I will look to see what e-cards are safe and free to
use.. I know blue mountain is ok and so is hallmark.

I have a few people I'll be sending 'paper' cards to this year.
If anyone would like one from me, inside the USA, please e-mail me
or

Please don't send me an e-mail card, because it will get deleted unopened.
Sorry, but you know how how greeblings have gotten into my laptop.
Lazy cats can't chase them out
I just got my news reader changed, as a gift from a beloved member of
RPCA, so I'll still be able to post Thank you so much, my kind friend.
Bless your sweet heart.
Hugs to all
Kyla

Old October 16th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

I want on!!!

"Yowie" wrote in message
I've only got thse people as members:

'LavenderJane'
'cfbureltoo'
'charleen_welton'
'christal63'
'iamacatslaveandproudtoserve'
'iazcatslave'
'julie_snowshoe'
'kate_dunn'
'kimberlysmith_99'
'metektor'
'mishwahr'
'problemuser'
'sailfin03743'
'sarastobbe'
'spotted_tabby'
'suqkrt2001'
'tanadashoes'
'the_magic_mood_jeep'
'yowie9644'
'ziny_de'

Surely there are more?

Who have I missed?

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old October 16th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Kathy wrote:
I want on!!!

I've sent an invite.

Yowie

Old October 16th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

jmcquown wrote:
Yowie wrote:
[...]

Me! "jmcquown". I've been on the receive-only list for a few years.
But this year, unless something dire happens with my mom, I can go
ahead and send out some cards. I have a new address, though. You'll
need to email me. Email addy isn't munged.

I've sent an invite.

Yowie

Old October 16th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Matthew" ...

"Adrian" ...
Matthew wrote:

[...]

You've changed your news server, your news reader is still Outlook Express.
You may find it usefull to download and install OE-Quotefix, google for it,
it makes OE much easier to use.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart