XMas List Question

Old October 8th 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Put Me On the Send List XMas List Question

Bridget wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Probably so! But please, no glitter. It's hard enough to clean this
house without adding glitter.

Jill

A few years ago, some friends of mine who's children were 3 years
younger got into the gallon of craft glitter my friend had for rainy
days (why anyone with kids is stupid enough to buy a gallon of
glitter is another question entirely).In any event, the girls got it
out and spilled it
My friend never replaced the gallon of glitter!

Bridget

A wise move not to replace it! What was she thinking? LOL

Jill
Old October 9th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Default XMas List Question

The only difference is that you'll be invited to join the Yahoo group
'Felinitations'. If you want to be on the Exchange List (whether receive
only or full) you'll need to reply to that invitation using a valid e-mail
address. If I don't know your valid e-mail addy, I can't invite you. If
you want to use an addy that you don't use on Usenet, you'll need to
e-mail me with that e-mail addy. I'll know it, but you change your yahoo
membership to hide that e-mail addy from other people if you so desire.
use my reply-to email addy here, but take out the spam trap

I'll be making semi-regular updates regarding what is happening with snail
mail card exchange both here and Catslaves using the header
'Felinitations'.

Membership in Felinitations doesn't restrict your membership in any other
card exhanage list, snail mail or electronic.

HTH

Any questions, drop me an e-mail (take out the spamtrap such that my
username is yowie9644 and the domain is yahoo.com.au )

Yowie

Yowie, I can't find Felinitations on Yahoo groups.... do I need a special
password or link to join?
/\.../\
('.') Kathy P.
(")_(")

Old October 9th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Kathy" wrote in message

[...]

Email her Kathy with out the spam part

the group is a private group that does not show up in the listings

Old October 10th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Thanks!

/\.../\
('.') Kathy P.
(")_(")

Old October 13th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Actually, I won't be doing an e-card this year so would someone put me on
the SEND list? I figure as long as I'm stuck here at Mom's house she can
afford the postage. Even International postage. Wheeee~ LOL Bring on
the list!

Jill

YAY!!!!

Pam S. hoping for a card from Jill and Persia

Old October 16th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Kathy" ...
Thanks!

/\.../\
('.') Kathy P.
(")_(")

I just love your ascii of Woodgie

Kyla

Old October 17th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Ears always seem to backspace themselves, don't they?

/\.../\
('.') Kathy P.
(")_(")

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message