We need a cat in the office

Old September 29th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

Default We need a cat in the office

.... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark chocolate
squares out of the bag without chewing on anything.
Now there's an electric zapper under my drawer and I hope I don't have
to search it everyday for corpses.
Old September 29th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" ...
... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark chocolate
squares out of the bag without chewing on anything.
Now there's an electric zapper under my drawer and I hope I don't have
to search it everyday for corpses.

Well, by all means, get a cat for the office, but be sure to
check your 'inbasket'. Cats love to meatloaf in those
I love dark chocolate too..yummy.
Hug
Kyla

Old September 30th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark chocolate
squares out of the bag without chewing on anything.
Now there's an electric zapper under my drawer and I hope I don't have
to search it everyday for corpses.

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Rats with opposable thumbs!!!

Pam S. who thinks you might want to check out some co-workers

Old September 30th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sep 29, 6:29*pm, outsider wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote in news:7eb3317b-9e6c-4caa-b403-
:

... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark chocolate
squares out of the bag without chewing on anything.
Now there's an electric zapper under my drawer and I hope I don't have
to search it everyday for corpses.

hmmm... sounds more like opposable thumbs to me. *OTOH mice and rats _do_
love chocolate.

I was thinking the same thing......
Old September 30th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sep 29, 7:05*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark chocolate
squares out of the bag without chewing on anything.
Now there's an electric zapper under my drawer and I hope I don't have
to search it everyday for corpses.

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Rats with opposable thumbs!!!

Pam S. who thinks you might want to check out some co-workers

Perhaps, but any excuse to get an office cat is a valid one, in my
opinion
Old September 30th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Are you sure it wasn't a two legged "rat"?
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark chocolate
squares out of the bag without chewing on anything.
Now there's an electric zapper under my drawer and I hope I don't have
to search it everyday for corpses.

Office Visit James Cat health & behaviour 8 June 17th 08 09:13 PM
LOLcat Office Cop jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 April 7th 08 10:36 PM
sheeelagh! In my office NOW! Barry Cat health & behaviour 6 March 5th 07 01:54 PM
R&D office Marina Cat anecdotes 16 October 2nd 05 01:08 PM
The Office Cats LOL Cat anecdotes 23 February 16th 04 07:10 AM