U started it Matt

Old September 30th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default U started it Matt

He grabbed me by my slender neck, I could not call or scream, he dragged me
to his dingy room where we could not be seen.

He tore away my flimsy wrap
and looked upon my form.
I was so cold, so damp so scared
While he was hot and warm.

His feverish lips he pressed to mine, I gave him every drop, he drained me
of my very self, I could not make him stop.

He made me what I am today
that is why you find me here,
A BROKEN BOTTLE THROWN AWAY THAT ONCE WAS FILLED WITH BEER!!!!

Oh, I forgot to put something about cats, sorry!

Old September 30th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I almost got kicked out of school for that one. Most of our teachers were
sighted and I was writing this in Braille for a friend when the teacher
stopped by my desk and asked what I was writing. Being the honest person I
am, I told her something for History.

What I didn't know until then was that sighted people, especially teachers,
learn to read Braille with their eyes!!! She was not amused but I heard her
in the teachers area reading it to the other teachers.
"hopitus" wrote in message
On Sep 29, 7:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
He grabbed me by my slender neck, I could not call or scream, he dragged
me
to his dingy room where we could not be seen.

He tore away my flimsy wrap
and looked upon my form.
I was so cold, so damp so scared
While he was hot and warm.

His feverish lips he pressed to mine, I gave him every drop, he drained
me
of my very self, I could not make him stop.

He made me what I am today
that is why you find me here,
A BROKEN BOTTLE THROWN AWAY THAT ONCE WAS FILLED WITH BEER!!!!

Oh, I forgot to put something about cats, sorry!

Hopitus is all forgiveness. How about "cats don't like beer? Well,
most of 'em".

Old September 30th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Things have changed a lot in schools.

wrote in message

On Sep 29, 7:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
He grabbed me by my slender neck, I could not call or scream, he
dragged
me
to his dingy room where we could not be seen.

He tore away my flimsy wrap
and looked upon my form.
I was so cold, so damp so scared
While he was hot and warm.

His feverish lips he pressed to mine, I gave him every drop, he
drained
me
of my very self, I could not make him stop.

He made me what I am today
that is why you find me here,
A BROKEN BOTTLE THROWN AWAY THAT ONCE WAS FILLED WITH BEER!!!!

Oh, I forgot to put something about cats, sorry!

Hopitus is all forgiveness. How about "cats don't like beer? Well,
most of 'em".

Good to know kids in schools for the blnd aen't getting away with
anything.
I grew up next to a deaf girl my age; she was an excellent lip reader
and she
always won when we had wrestling matches. In those days, though, she
was
not allowed to play sports in school. At the time I thought she was
lucky.

Old September 30th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

hopitus wrote:
How about "cats don't like beer? Well,
most of 'em".

Dunzi loves the smell of beer and sniffs opened cans and bottles but as far
as we know she's never been able to get a taste of it- she might be sipping
it when we're not looking but we've never seen her drunk!

I've told her she can have a beer when she's old enough to legally drink i.e.
18 so I hope she's still around then to enjoy her birthday! (I haven;t told
her that it will be no more than a sip)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old September 30th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 30, 4:11*am, "LesleyM via CatKB.com" u40640@uwe wrote:
hopitus wrote:

*How about "cats don't like beer? Well,

most of 'em".

Dunzi loves the smell of beer and sniffs opened cans and bottles but as far
as we know she's never been able to get a taste of it- she might be sipping
it when we're not looking but we've never seen her drunk!

There are several foods, including booze, that our Sunrise loves to
sniff but never tries to eat or drink She gives every evidence of real
pleasure. If she only wouldn't SNEEZE on our food we would not mind
this a bit. I have put a little of whatever she is interested in on a
separate plate and put it on their food counter. I knew she wouldn't
likely eat it but at least she wouldn't sneeze on my breakfast.

--
Will in New Haven

Old September 30th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Sep 30, 2:11*am, "LesleyM via CatKB.com" u40640@uwe wrote:
hopitus wrote:

*How about "cats don't like beer? Well,

most of 'em".

Dunzi loves the smell of beer and sniffs opened cans and bottles but as far
as we know she's never been able to get a taste of it- she might be sipping
it when we're not looking but we've never seen her drunk!

Smeagol and Marley like Guinness. They'll lick the neck of the
bottle, and wait for you take another swallow, so there is a teensy
bit more to lick. In fact, if you hold the bottle up, like you are
drinking out of it, and just hold it there, Smeagol will reach up and
pull the bottle down, all the while bitching you out for drinking all
his beer (lol).

I've told her she can have a beer when she's old enough to legally drink i.e.
18 so I hope she's still around then to enjoy her birthday! (I haven;t told
her that it will be no more than a sip)

Smeagol likes my Smirnoff Raspberry drink. Does the same as he does
with the beer.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Smokie Darling (Annie) - and the Magnificent Seven
Old October 1st 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

I've told her she can have a beer when she's old enough to legally drink
i.e.
18 so I hope she's still around then to enjoy her birthday! (I haven;t
told
her that it will be no more than a sip)

Smeagol likes my Smirnoff Raspberry drink. Does the same as he does
with the beer.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Smokie Darling (Annie) - and the Magnificent Seven

Woodgie likes to watch the head on the beer. That's about as close as she
wants to get to any hoomin food or drink - watchin'....

--
Kathy P.

Old October 13th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Granby" wrote in message

What I didn't know until then was that sighted people, especially
teachers, learn to read Braille with their eyes!!! She was not amused but
I heard her in the teachers area reading it to the other teachers.

LOL. Serves you right! I can read Braille with my eyes too. Dot one, two,
five/dot one, five/dot one, two, three/dot one, two three/dot one, five,
three,
Hope I've remembered that right ;-)
Tell me what you think I've said. Btw I'm not good at remembering which way
d's and h's etc go round. D is dot one, four, five?
It's many years since I had to use it. I've forgotten most of the
contractions although I think I remember "the" and some of the dot 5's,
although maybe Braille could be slightly different in America? I'd have to
spell it all out like a schoolchild now, but you would at least understand
me ;-)

Tweed

Old October 13th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

----------

Smeagol and Marley like Guinness. They'll lick the neck of the
bottle, and wait for you take another swallow, so there is a teensy
bit more to lick. In fact, if you hold the bottle up, like you are
drinking out of it, and just hold it there, Smeagol will reach up and
pull the bottle down, all the while bitching you out for drinking all
his beer (lol).

I've never been a fan of Guinness, if I drink at all it would be wine, and
my cats have never shown any interest in trying to drink out of the glass of
it. They are totally teetotal ;-)

Tweed