hysterical video

Old October 17th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

Default hysterical video

wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this. Too
much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

Old October 17th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Bridget" wrote in message
wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this. Too
much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

Wow!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 18th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

"Bridget" wrote in message
wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this. Too
much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

I saw it and I still don't believe it!

Old October 18th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Bridget wrote:
wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this.
Too much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

My manager at a former job had a cat who would climb three stories, even
with prey in her mouth. It was her only way in and out, since her
Meowmie lived in a high-rise.

Old October 18th 08, 09:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bridget wrote:

wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this.
Too much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

My goodness! I didn't think that was possible.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 18th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Bridget wrote:
wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this.
Too much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

Cats can climb trees, why not a rough-finished stucco wall?

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old October 18th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Magic Mood Jeep ? wrote:

Bridget wrote:

wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this.
Too much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

Cats can climb trees, why not a rough-finished stucco wall?

I would just figure that if a cat could get its claws into a piece
of stucco, that little piece would probably break off. It doesn't have
the flexibility of living matter (such as bark). But who knows? You
must be right, since the kitty did it, after all!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 19th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep ? wrote:

Bridget wrote:

wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this.
Too much work.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1806408

Cats can climb trees, why not a rough-finished stucco wall?

I would just figure that if a cat could get its claws into a piece
of stucco, that little piece would probably break off. It doesn't have
the flexibility of living matter (such as bark). But who knows? You
must be right, since the kitty did it, after all!

Some exterior stucco is much tougher than the interior kind. Interior
kind is just plaster - exterior is probably cement (since most plaster
disintegrates when wet).