And...

Old April 20th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default And...

not at all, its just that since usenet is a descretinary activity i don't
read groups or posts from people that i don't think warrent my time, i am
only reading yours because i find them mildly amusing, and its a bit of a
distraction forom the death of my cat, Lee
"Lurker" "Me wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone who is so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading but has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something that you
disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Old April 20th 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

or in fact if you can't live with it, the alternative would be pleaseant for
the human gene pool, Lee
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 20, 1:32 pm, Lurker wrote:
... I was beginning to wonder why some pets is the USA are on medication
for depression...

After finding this group and reading some of the ludicrous posts here...
Now I know... You're ****ing nutters!

Cats on honeymoon... Off to the bridge... Candles for TV... 'Adopted'
cats... Audition purrs...

For ****s sake! When did the parents allow their infants to join Usenet?

Do you blush with embarrassment when you look in the mirror and see what
you are like?

I'm SO glad that the majority of Europe is nothing like the majority of
the USA!

As I said earlier... You're ****ing nutters!

Oddly enough, I don't value your opinion. Perhaps a long dirt-nap
would help you understand

SOME PEOPLE LIKE THINGS AND DO THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT DO OR LIKE.

Do learn to live with it.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 20th 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Lurker" "Me wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone
who is so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading
but has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something
that you disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Sounds like you would know. About ignorance.

If everyone felt the need to confront everything they disagreed with
we would have what? You maybe?

I thank God frequently that I do not have the responsibility of
making everyone else agree with me, or even worse of agreeing with
them.

Now thanking you for the opportunity to waste a minute of my boring
day, I will bow out.

Jo

Old April 20th 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 19:48, Stormmee wrote:
and its a bit of a
distraction forom the death of my cat, Lee

The cat is definitely better off being dead than being a shadow of it's
genetic self.

Take a moment to 'think' about that whilst you're looking on in awe at
the wildcats of Scotland...

Old April 20th 10, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 19:51, Jofirey wrote:

I thank God frequently

This is all I need to know in order to pass judgment on you...

God? How dumb can humans be...

Old April 20th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 19:39, Will in New Haven wrote:

Oddly enough, I don't value your opinion.

Odly enough... I care not

SOME PEOPLE LIKE THINGS AND DO THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT DO OR LIKE.

Some people stand up and say... you're cruel to look at animals as
pets... You're cruel to deny them their natural environment whilst
dressing them in fluffy boots and feeding them anti-depressants...

Do learn to live with it.

Never will I succumb to the ignorant values of others!
Old April 20th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

20.4.2010 20:53, Lurker kirjoitti:
On 20/04/2010 18:39, MLB wrote:

Takes one to know one!

Now 'there's' an intelligent reply...

What school yard did you pick that gem up from?

ROTFLMAO!!!
You can't possibly have picked a less suitable nickname, as there's no
way you'd have lurked here and thought MLB belongs on a school yard.

--
Christine in Finland *still giggling*
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 19:50, Stormmee wrote:
or in fact if you can't live with it, the alternative would be pleaseant for
the human gene pool, Lee

You thank God frequently which would make you a religious person... Yet
here you are wishing another human dead?

And exactly what church is it you belong to?

Can you not see the flaws in your personality?