Paw Update

Old December 30th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Default Paw Update

Meowmie just gottid home from the hospital (again) and her sez dat da
Paw is not doin gud at all. He's become furry restless anna
confoozled. Meowmie sez dat it's because summa hizown organs has
quittin dere werk.

Meowmie is furry tired so I'm going to make her go to bed. I will
cuddle her anna purr fur her anna Paw.

We appreshiates alla da purrs anna gud fots.'

Sadly,
MuShu da Magnificent
Old December 30th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

We appreshiates alla da purrs anna gud fots.'

Sadly,
MuShu da Magnificent

We are continuing to send our best and strongest purrs for your Paw,
MuShu. And for you and your Meowmie too.

Amelia
Old December 30th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Anti Shado wrote:
Meowmie just gottid home from the hospital (again) and her sez dat da
Paw is not doin gud at all. He's become furry restless anna
confoozled. Meowmie sez dat it's because summa hizown organs has
quittin dere werk.

Meowmie is furry tired so I'm going to make her go to bed. I will
cuddle her anna purr fur her anna Paw.

We appreshiates alla da purrs anna gud fots.'

Sadly,
MuShu da Magnificent

Weez still purrrring. TuTu
Old December 30th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Anti Shado wrote:

Meowmie just gottid home from the hospital (again) and her sez dat
da
Paw is not doin gud at all. He's become furry restless anna
confoozled. Meowmie sez dat it's because summa hizown organs has
quittin dere werk.

Meowmie is furry tired so I'm going to make her go to bed. I will
cuddle her anna purr fur her anna Paw.

We appreshiates alla da purrs anna gud fots.'

Sadly,
MuShu da Magnificent

Our purrrs are going out to you. Our house is holding your Paw in da
light.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 30th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 30, 10:37*am, Anti Shado wrote:
Meowmie just gottid home from the hospital (again) and her sez dat da
Paw is not doin gud at all. *He's become furry restless anna
confoozled. *Meowmie sez dat it's because summa hizown organs has
quittin dere werk.

Meowmie is furry tired so I'm going to make her go to bed. *I will
cuddle her anna purr fur her anna Paw.

We appreshiates alla da purrs anna gud fots.'

Sadly,
MuShu da Magnificent

Weez furree sorree tu heer dis MuShu. Weez will continyew purrin an
meowmie will be purraying fur yur Paw, an yu an yur meowmie tu.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez
Old December 30th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 30, 10:37 am, Anti Shado wrote:
Meowmie just gottid home from the hospital (again) and her sez dat da
Paw is not doin gud at all. He's become furry restless anna
confoozled. Meowmie sez dat it's because summa hizown organs has
quittin dere werk.

Meowmie is furry tired so I'm going to make her go to bed. I will
cuddle her anna purr fur her anna Paw.

We appreshiates alla da purrs anna gud fots.'

Wee iz purrin four your Paw an for da hoomin TEDS hoo iz tryin to hep
him. An wee iz purrin four your Meowmie an four yoo, hoo iz so brave
an trying too hep. Wee lubs yoo awl.

--
Maggy May, Surnise, Missy, WooToo, Bear da d*g an da meer hoomins
Old December 30th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna we haz been where ur famibly iz. We r sorrie der izn't
anfing we kan to to help urselfz. We kan purr and pray and we will do lotz
of dat.

Old December 30th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Anti Shado" ...
Meowmie just gottid home from the hospital (again) and her sez dat da
Paw is not doin gud at all. He's become furry restless anna
confoozled. Meowmie sez dat it's because summa hizown organs has
quittin dere werk.

Meowmie is furry tired so I'm going to make her go to bed. I will
cuddle her anna purr fur her anna Paw.

We appreshiates alla da purrs anna gud fots.'

Sadly,
MuShu da Magnificent

Ohhhhhhh no MuShu, dat iz sew sad. Mosey gathers Pookie, Pipps, Sweex in a
circle, n meatloaf n start purrin loudly for yer poor Paw
n yer sweet Meowmie hoo iz sad.
Meowmie iz sayin sum prayers tew for bof uff dem tew, n hopes yer meowmie
duzzint mynd...
My Meowmie haz wadder in hurown eyes heering bot diz bad nooz. .
We iz awl sending gud wishes tew.
Pweeze gib yer Meowmie sum speshul headrubs n comfort nosepoinks frum
usses.
Luv
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps n Sqweex
meat loafing anna
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurring furry furry hard

Old December 30th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purrs continue, ofcourse.

Anti Sylvia & Pit2nya

--