Paw Update - 1 JAN 2009

Old January 1st 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Default Paw Update - 1 JAN 2009

A group of kitties gathers on a hill near the edge of the Rainbow
Meadow that surrounds Rainbow Bridge. Boogie, BG, Junior, Killer,
Cauda, Grover, and some others start to talk...

Deres a kitty down below, MuShu, dat currently cares for mine Meowmie,
sez Boogie. Dis MuShu kitty says dat hizown Paw, is furry sick anna
is gettin reddy to come to da bridge. We're all gathered here to
welcome him. Dere's only a few of usses dat actually knew him, buttid
because he loves our Meowmie so much, we will welcome him and love
him, and wait with him till she comes, too.

Grover stands up...He was MY Paw, but it was before he fownd your
Meowmie. Since he luffed your Meowmie, I will wait for her, too.

The kittiez attention is drawn to the edge of the meadow, where the
image of a tall, bearded man is beginning to form. It's very dim
right now, but it will brighten soon. They start purring, sending
love and comfort to both Paw who is coming and Meowmie who will be
left behind for now.

MuShu update---Mine Paw was moved to da top level ICU yesterday. He
is not responding to treatment. Da human TEDs haf told mineown
Meowmie dat it'z only a matter of time. Her told me dat when she
visited him today, she whispered in hes eer dat it was OK fur him to
go if dat's what he needed to do, and dat she wud be OK, and dat she
wud luf him fureffer. Her can't qwit cryin, buttid I gotta go try to
make her eet sumfin.

Sammy Redcat, I'ze furry gladglad dat you gottid home OK, anna so is
Meowmie. Miss Tabifa, now you come out and qwit frightening yer
fambly.

Fangu all fur yer purrs and pwayrs anna fots. We can bof feel the luf
anna strength anna it truly helps.

MuShu, comfortin Meowmie as best as he can
Old January 1st 09, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Anti Shado" wrote in message
[...]

Pitô.ônya comes over tu purrrr bigbig purrz that comfort MuShu an
Anti Shado, and luuks up tu see a rainbow in the sky and a bird soaring
up toward the rainbow--

Pitô.ônya, wiff a tear in each eye

Old January 1st 09, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Anti Shado"
[...]

MuShu, yoo iz a gudgud kitty tew comfort yer poor Meowmie. We r sew sawry
yer Paw will be goin too da Bridge furry soon but he knows haow mutch yer
Meowmie luvs himself, n yoo tew.
Wat iz hiz furst nayme n my Meowmie wil lite a candle fur himself?
Purrs, Prayers, n comfort fots fur yoo n yer poor Meowmie
Bless yer poor broke harts
Pweeze, MuShu, tell yer Meowmie iffen hur needs tew tawk tew sumone, myown
meowmie iz heer for hur n she kan emayle Mweowmie Kyla at

Love, in sadness
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex
Comfort Purrs frum awl uf usses

with a furry sad weeping sekritary/Meowmie typing.

Old January 1st 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh honey, I wish there were words to help you right now but, you and I know
there isn't. Telling someone it is ok to go is so very hard but something
you had to do. We are all here purrying and praying for your family.

Old January 1st 09, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Jan 1, 3:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Anti Shado"

[...]

Meowmie iz gettin ready to go back to da hospital. Dey haven't called
her so he's as stable as he can be. Mine Paw's name is Michael
(Mike). Anna FANGU, Anti Kyla. Dat's furry kind of you.

MuShu
Old January 1st 09, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Five cats sending special purrs to Mike and his loving family.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, & Nikita
Old January 1st 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Anti Shado wrote:

[...]

Three kitties and another bearded human send their purrrs. At
r.p.c.c you're never alone. You'll have the strength to get through
this. We're all here for you.

Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon, and their hooman, Fred

--
Peace,
Fred
Old January 1st 09, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Anti Shado wrote:
gently snipped
Fangu all fur yer purrs and pwayrs anna fots. We can bof feel the luf
anna strength anna it truly helps.

MuShu, comfortin Meowmie as best as he can

Purrs fur Mike an alla famly, hoomin an furry.

Sam and Cheryl
Old January 1st 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all purrin fur MuShu, Anti Shado, an ov korse, Paw.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old January 1st 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I sent most of the post over to rpca, I hope that was ok, I figured the
more purrs and prayers the better. That group just lost a wonderful young
woman, age 40 to Cancer so they know all about the strength of purrs and
prayers for those left here to wait.