I Think I'll Celebrate A Little Early

Old January 20th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default I Think I'll Celebrate A Little Early

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day
on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog please
teleport over to help me get ready? Bring Dinky too. There's a
roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun
shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to your
inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Old January 20th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time sleeping. I
don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day on February 14, so
I've decided to have my next purr day celebration a little early. Lewi,
would you and Sassy Dog please teleport over to help me get ready? Bring
Dinky too. There's a roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she
can have fun shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your whiskers by
having my early purr day celebration so close to your inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Iam sawry yoo izznt fealing gud Kitty Schottland.
Iffen dere iz innyfing I kan doo fur yerownself, pweeze let me gnow.
Yoo r such a sweethart.
I kan mayke yoo a nise cake.
Puuuuuurs fur yer comfort. n wen yoo sleep lotz, hab nise dreemz.
Frend nosepoink
Mosey
& thuh udopted bitties Mimzy Alice n Bob Qat,

Old January 20th 09, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:02:10 -0500, "The Boca Deb"
wrote:

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day
on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog please
teleport over to help me get ready? Bring Dinky too. There's a
roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun
shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to your
inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

oh no. i am sad sad sad. kan yew stay longurr?
beauty
Old January 20th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time sleeping.
I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day on February 14,
so I've decided to have my next purr day celebration a little early.
Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog please teleport over to help me get
ready? Bring Dinky too. There's a roll of toilet paper in the
PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your whiskers by
having my early purr day celebration so close to your inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Diz wyll be yur nyndeeyith forff (94th) Burddee in hoomin yeerz,
Kitty Schottland. Dat'z doink reel gud!
So may I be uhmung da furzt tu wish yu uh Happy Purrday.
Yu ar entytult tu hab it weneffurr yu wanna hab it!
I know dat Dyna wyll be luukin deown watshing, buttid nottid
in enny hurree tu greet yu..
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 20th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi gets dinky ready and hands her gift for KS, a locket that says Momcat.

The porter twinkles at Piglets house and Lewi, Dinky and Sassy Dog step out.
Lewi talks to Piglet then she gathers Willow, Sadie a Dog and some things
for KS.

They enter one porter while O T enters the other to go and get Harri
Roadcat.

The porter twinkles at Harri's house. Hihi Harri u hafta kum wiff me nowz.
Kitty Schottland iz in troublez. Her healfth izn gud and her wantz her
burfday party NOW. Her finkz her mite go to da bridge before da real date.
We all haz ta go dere sumetimz but we zi neffer readi to leaf da onez we
luffzs.U will kom wiff me won'tz u, I guez I neffer asked, just tole
urselfz. He knows in his heart he is afraid to go there alone, not knowing
what to say. Knowing what will be, will be and not having the right words.

Old January 20th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:02:10 -0500, The Boca Deb's nimble, little paws
typed:

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day
on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog please
teleport over to help me get ready? Bring Dinky too. There's a
roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun
shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to your
inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

[a porter twinkles and a petite Persian emerges with a pot of hot
nip-herb-tea and a box of petit-fours]

Meow, Kitty,

Happy Purrday!

How iz yourownself today? [pours tea, and puts a plate of petit-fours
between them] Here's sum nip-herb-tea an sum nice sweets!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/19/2009 11:42:23 PM
Old January 20th 09, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MaryL

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time sleeping. I
don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day on February 14, so
I've decided to have my next purr day celebration a little early. Lewi,
would you and Sassy Dog please teleport over to help me get ready? Bring
Dinky too. There's a roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she
can have fun shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your whiskers by
having my early purr day celebration so close to your inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

We don't meow-chat, but we want to wish Kitty Schottland a very happy
birthday.

Many purrs from MaryL, Holly & Duffy

Old January 20th 09, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

[Rebecca appears through the 'porter.]

Hello, deer Kitty, an happee erly purrday! Fangu so much fur invitin alla
ussez. Itz a grate onner to be at yurown purrday sellybrashun. Iz dere
enneefing speshul yoo wud like frum Fluffykitz?

Rebecca

Old January 20th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time sleeping.
I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day on February 14,
so I've decided to have my next purr day celebration a little early.
Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog please teleport over to help me get
ready? Bring Dinky too. There's a roll of toilet paper in the
PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your whiskers by
having my early purr day celebration so close to your inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Pit2nya ports over kwietlee,
an tippypawz offur wiff with 3 to-go bagz...

Hiya, Kitty Schottland,
I brot yu sum tzikkin soop wiff nip-urb flaffurrink,
den wen yu ar reddee furr deezert, I brot sum
Micekreem© an sum Mousesikulz© fur yu.
I brot eenuff to serff yur geztz zan styll furr yu tu hab
wun ur twu efurry day furr az lung az yu can an wanna.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Old January 20th 09, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Jan 20, 12:02*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. *I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day
on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. *Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog please
teleport over to help me get ready? *Bring Dinky too. *There's a
roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun
shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to your
inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Black n wite shortfurred Tuxie peeks out of the transpurrter, then he
reaches back in and drags out a fluffy knitted afghan, made of many
different fuzzy yarns.

Ms Kitty, I brotted Meowmie's afghan fur you to cuddle up in. It's
furry soft and cozy. Here, let me make you a nice nest. MuShu forms
the afghan into a bowl shape and walks a circle clockwise three times,
like hizown Meowmie taught him, so the positive feel better energy is
swirling inside the nest of yarn. Meowmie sends you all her luff and
gentle pets. Iz dere ennyfing we can get fur you?

MuShu, catserned fur da luffly ladycat, and his equally concerned
Meowmie, Shado.