Well, he's inside

Old November 7th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Well, he's inside

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:30:08 +1100, Yowie wrote:

Please post jpgs ASAP :-)

That may take a while. For one thing, he needs to calm down, and for
another, I need to do some major cleaning up before I can take pictures
inside (I have been in nearly constant pain with limited mobility for
several months, and almost no heavy house work, or even light work that
involves getting down on the floor, has been done). I'll have to take
time off from work to find time to do that (what I can do takes longer,
and the chiropractor is taking up a lot of my otherwise chore time).
Fortunately, I have an excess of vacation time built up, but
unfortunately, my office mate is in even worse shape than I am and I'm
having to do some of his work because of his frequent absences, and
because of three days a week at the chiropractor and one day of major
shopping (and a reluctance to make any more expensive trips to town than
necessary), I only have Tuesdays available to take off.

--

T.E.D. )

Old November 7th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Ted Davis wrote:
[...]

Life can get really tough at times. I am glad you have the cats to
enjoy. Best wishes MLB
Old November 7th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 09:34:03 -0700, MLB wrote:

Life can get really tough at times. I am glad you have the cats to enjoy.

Tigger is a real gift: his purr relieves pain better than Vicodin. When
I'm lying in bed in severe pain and the pills aren't working, he often
comes up to me and plops down next to my ear - I move my ear against his
back and the roar from his purr makes the pain go away and stay away for a
while. I have other cats that purr next to my ear, but their purrs don't
work - it's as if they are selfish purrs while Tigger's purr is outgoing
and giving. Tigger is also the favorite cuddle buddy of several of the
other cats, especially Hilde - she almost rates the 'girl friend' label
(they are something of an item).

--

T.E.D. )