Marlo gets (temporarily) rehomed

Old September 9th 16, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Marlo gets (temporarily) rehomed

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 8:36:00 PM UTC-4, Jack Campin wrote:
What a smart kitty! She hid the collar successfully so you didn't find
it until it was no longer needed. Even the fact that she understood that
she should hide it from you is pretty amazing. Cats in the wild do hide
their kills from other predators, but that doesn't mean they would think
of hiding something from a human that they don't want the human to use on
them. Different motivation.

When we were in a top-floor city flat, one of our cats managed to
biff the "don't do that" water spray bottle off the windowsill
so it landed in an inaccessible courtyard.

When I was learning how to play the harmonica, my cat Feather put it with his little collection of mousie corpses.

I assume he'd killed it first.

Now that Roxy is gone, I don't have anyone to give me the glare of death
and then pointedly move from one spot to another further away from me, if
I should dare to start singing in the house. Licky doesn't seem to care
one way or another. The most I might get from him is an alarmed expression,
which consists of dilated pupils and airplane ears. But that's pretty much
his normal expression, so it's hard to tell.

--
Joyce

There is no alternative to being yourself.
Old September 9th 16, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/9/2016 2:51 PM, Bastette wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

LOL Buffy does *not* like it when I sing. I've been told I've got a
very nice voice. Buffy simply doesn't understand sometimes I feel like
singing. I get songs stuck in my head. Earworms, ya know? The only
way to get rid of them is either to sing (or listen to) the song. Buffy
does not understand it. She tries to distract me.

Jill
Old September 10th 16, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

It reminds me of this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...33fcce042a.jpg

--
Joyce

The heck with top and bottom -- I want relationships with strangeness
and charm.

More on Marlo dgk Cat anecdotes 11 July 23rd 16 12:10 PM
Temporarily usenet-handicapped Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 May 2nd 07 06:29 PM
Kate and Jack get sprung (temporarily) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 December 14th 05 03:21 AM
Help please ! - temporarily adopted cat Daytona Cat health & behaviour 52 August 11th 05 04:10 AM
We are temporarily off the air... Daniel Mahoney Cat community 4 May 1st 04 02:36 AM