Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

Old January 28th 18, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

Old January 28th 18, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.
Old January 28th 18, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance
Old January 28th 18, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's
majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance

Looks open! Still updating excel to the last apparent clean(ish) list.
Old January 29th 18, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 11:00:54 AM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.

Duh O.K.

Old January 29th 18, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 11:51:05 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance

Dat wud b a good idear.
P2nya
Old January 30th 18, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 2018-01-28 19:00:49 +0000, cshenk said:

Pit2nya wrote:

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.

An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!

Francesca the Fierce

Old January 31st 18, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 9:49:56 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica

(and yur frend )

PIPPS and BOOKS are vailabul

Old February 1st 18, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

PiPPs would wike to be
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Experience being traned bai mai Unka Mosey hooiz at RB sins Aprul
He teeched meh ubaoet munny n hoo tu hulp n
BOOKS cood beh Ranger side kik with the mischief part ifdat iz umakey
Jezt sum thots Fangu fur yer catsiderashun BOOKS N PIPPSY

Da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief allez needs more kitties. Dere is
just so very much mischief to be done, and so liitle time to do it!
Books, duz you want to be da Vice Chaircat of the committee?

Old February 2nd 18, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2018-01-28 19:00:49 +0000, cshenk said:

Pit2nya wrote:

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.

An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!

Francesca the Fierce

Gotcha! I edited that in.

Lazt Dance Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 4 November 13th 07 06:20 AM
da lazt danze Stormmee Cat community 6 October 29th 06 04:30 AM
CAWL FUR MEWSHISHUNS !! Beverly Orel Cat community 29 October 19th 05 03:18 AM
CAWL FUR MEWSISHUN Beverly Orel Cat community 4 October 12th 05 07:54 AM
Cawl fur Mewsishuns! Beverly Orel Cat community 14 October 15th 03 08:48 PM