The Earth Keeps Turning

Old November 21st 20, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The Earth Keeps Turning

Buffy, presumeably like most cats, gravitates towards puddles of
sunshine. This time of year, she's not a happy camper. The earth keeps
turning. Early in the morning and for quite a few hours after the
living room has plenty of nice sunny spots for Buffy. That changes very
quicky. She gets annoyed, as if I can do something about it. Late in
the day there is sunshine coming in the front windows in the dining
room; nice spot to nap. But only for a brief time and no room to run and
play.

She seems to blame me for there not being any nice sunny spots to play
and snooze in all day long. So sorry, girl! I'm in charge of the food
and water and the litterbox and toys. I cannot control the rotation of
the earth or the change of the seasons.

Jill
Old November 22nd 20, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
Buffy, presumeably like most cats, gravitates towards puddles of
sunshine.Â* This time of year, she's not a happy camper.Â* The earth keeps
turning.Â* Early in the morning and for quite a few hours after the living
room has plenty of nice sunny spots for Buffy. That changes very quicky.
She gets annoyed, as if I can do something about it.Â* Late in the day
there is sunshine coming in the front windows in the dining room; nice
spot to nap. But only for a brief time and no room to run and play.

She seems to blame me for there not being any nice sunny spots to play and
snooze in all day long.Â* So sorry, girl!Â* I'm in charge of the food and
water and the litterbox and toys.Â* I cannot control the rotation of the
earth or the change of the seasons.

Move to the equator

(Humans... gotta spell out everything for them...)