Cat-Sitting

Old July 12th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cat-Sitting

The neighbor is going on vacation so I get to cat sit her two black kitties,
Schwartzie & Fedders! Yay!

They are normally indoor-outdoor kitties but when she's gone for more than a
day they're confined to the IN. She warned me Fedders might hork up a few
hairballs and said I'd need to walk around looking for the ugly black blobs.
Said she'd leave the cleaning supplies on the counter. Oh, and Schwartzie
gets very mad at her when she's gone so if he starts having "litterbox
accidents" (out of spite) to go ahead and let him out, just please make sure
he comes in at dusk. Um, okay. Schwartzie is the people-shy one so I hope
if I have to let him out I can get him to come back in!

They get a mixture of three kinds of dry kibble (spoiled?!), a scoop of
each, in the mornings and split a can of gooshy food at night. She said
they might even deign to come out from hiding when I break out the food
She's going to close off the two back bedrooms so it will be easier for me
to figure out where they might be.

Of course she's given me her contact info, the vet info, etc. Thank
goodness they don't require medication. This should be fun!

Jill

Old July 12th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
The neighbor is going on vacation so I get to cat sit her two black
kitties, Schwartzie & Fedders! Yay!

They are normally indoor-outdoor kitties but when she's gone for more than
a day they're confined to the IN. She warned me Fedders might hork up a
few hairballs and said I'd need to walk around looking for the ugly black
blobs. Said she'd leave the cleaning supplies on the counter. Oh, and
Schwartzie gets very mad at her when she's gone so if he starts having
"litterbox accidents" (out of spite) to go ahead and let him out, just
please make sure he comes in at dusk. Um, okay. Schwartzie is the
people-shy one so I hope if I have to let him out I can get him to come
back in!

Schwartzie is such a cute name. enjoy!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 12th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Be prepared to be thoroughly sniffed, and maybe hisspit at, by Persia!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old July 12th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I hope you enjoy it and don't have any problems.

I know what she means about the litter box "accidents". My daughter and her
husband used to have a cat who resented their going away. Their cat sitter
left detailed notes about everything that she found on each of her visits.
Quite a few of those notes referred to a "present" Acey had left by the
front door.

Joy

Old July 12th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

[...]

If you need a break from being with your mom all the time, this gives
you the perfect excuse to go next door for a couple of hours "for the
cats".

Bobble