CatBanter

-   -   The meat industry (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15304)

Cathy Friedmann December 31st 03 07:19 PM

"GAUBSTER2" wrote in message
From: Gothmog

The Bush Administration are not interested in safe beef, but have been
forced to take some of the measures long implemented in Europe to
protect beef industry profits.

Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy, isn't it!

Too little, too late, but that seems to be the motto of the Bush
administration.

How come the Clinton administration didn't do something about it in the

EIGHT
years they had? If you're keeping score, it looks like it only took Bush

less
than 3 years.

The U.S. (in general - not each & every citizen, obviously), seems to think
it's immune - no matter the administration. Look at 9-11. No, not on our
own soil; nope, will never happen... Until something is right here - not on
another continent, not even just over the border, does the gov't. say,
"Oops. Maybe we're not immune after all."

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Cathy Friedmann December 31st 03 07:28 PM

From: dgk

I'm completely reassured by the statements of the Bush regime
concerning the safety of our dead animal supply. After all, they
wouldn't lie to us.

You people will politicize anything, won't you! At least he's not having

sex
w/ interns that are young enough to be his daughter!

Hmmmm... talk about politicizing something - in this case a person's
personal/sex life - sleazy though it may've been. That was Hillary's
business, not mine & the rest of the country's, AFAIWC.

And maybe about needing to start a
war.

Do you even know what happened on September 11th, 2001??

Ummmm... wrong guy (evil & destructive though he was), wrong country/ies.
Try Bin Laden & cronies. It never ceases to amaze me how many people GWB
has managed to convince that Saddam H. was the cause of 9-11.

Cathy Friedmann December 31st 03 07:28 PM

dgk December 31st 03 08:56 PM

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:28:59 -0500, "Cathy Friedmann"

From: dgk

[...]

He knows better. Some don't, but he does. We can now blame anything
Bush does on 9/11. I think Bush knew about it and allowed it to
happen. Just like Saint Reagan made a deal with Iran to keep Americans
hostage. Both committed treason.

dgk December 31st 03 08:56 PM

GAUBSTER2 December 31st 03 10:05 PM

From: dgk

He knows better. Some don't, but he does. We can now blame anything
Bush does on 9/11. I think Bush knew about it and allowed it to
happen. Just like Saint Reagan made a deal with Iran to keep Americans
hostage. Both committed treason.

Welcome to trollville. You are one of the mentally insane that need to be
locked up to keep you away from the normal people. I'd like to see you point
to some evidence to back up your mental illness.

PawsForThought December 31st 03 10:39 PM

From: (GAUBSTER2)

From: dgk

I'm completely reassured by the statements of the Bush regime
concerning the safety of our dead animal supply. After all, they
wouldn't lie to us.

You people will politicize anything, won't you! At least he's not having sex
w/ interns that are young enough to be his daughter!

How about this? Bush has announced plans to send aid to earthquakes sticken
Iran. Translation: He wants to tax you and me to support terrorists in the
country that took American diplomats hostage and killed 241 American servicemen
in Beirut.
Is there any greater moral obscenity than that?
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

PawsForThought December 31st 03 10:40 PM

From: "Cathy Friedmann"

From: dgk

[...]

It is amazing, isn't it? Some people are very gullible I guess.

Lauren
________