CatBanter

-   -   Ping: Catnipped (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68562)

Mishi April 8th 06 04:13 PM

Ping: Catnipped

Last Thursday ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition: After the Storm,
was in St. Bernards Parish. They were actually there on Feb 21st.
Hewlett Packard brought their photo restoration van, and started
restoring photos for the people who had lost everything. HP just sent
me a link to the site:
http://h10058.www1.hp.com/digital/ph...1-saved-photos
or http://tinyurl.com/ffurl. I was thinking Erin could use this for
her damaged photos.

Patti

CatNipped April 8th 06 10:43 PM

Catnipped

"Mishi" wrote in message
Last Thursday ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition: After the Storm,
was in St. Bernards Parish. They were actually there on Feb 21st.
Hewlett Packard brought their photo restoration van, and started
restoring photos for the people who had lost everything. HP just sent
me a link to the site:
http://h10058.www1.hp.com/digital/ph...1-saved-photos
or http://tinyurl.com/ffurl. I was thinking Erin could use this for
her damaged photos.

Patti

Aw, I missed that! I don't usually watch EMHE - it aggravates me! ; But
I did want to watch the ones about "after the storm". Erin and Greg are in
the middle of their own extreme makeover home edition! LOL

Erin threw out all her water-logged pictures last year when they were
cleaning out the house - I don't think they would have been salvageable.
However, I have a friend who restores destroyed hard drives who was able to
salvage about 95% of her water-logged hard drive and she had almost all of
her pictures scanned on that, so she lucked out.

Thanks for thinking about us Patti!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped