CatBanter

-   -   Meat Muffin (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63387)

Kreisleriana October 5th 05 08:08 PM

Meat Muffin

I was talking to my mom, and she asked what little Dante was doing. I
said "He's right here, meatloafing." She said he's too little to be a
meatloaf, he must be a meat muffin. ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Susan M October 5th 05 08:29 PM

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

I was talking to my mom, and she asked what little Dante was doing. I
said "He's right here, meatloafing." She said he's too little to be a
meatloaf, he must be a meat muffin. ;)

LOL!!!!!!!

BTW, how is Stinky doing with Dante now?

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Kreisleriana October 5th 05 11:07 PM

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:29:25 GMT, "Susan M" Susan_not
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

I was talking to my mom, and she asked what little Dante was doing. I
said "He's right here, meatloafing." She said he's too little to be a
meatloaf, he must be a meat muffin. ;)

LOL!!!!!!!

BTW, how is Stinky doing with Dante now?

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Not well. Stinky has been particularly miserable this week with the
fleas, and he seems to know exactly who to blame.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Make Levees, Not War

Marina October 6th 05 04:25 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:

I was talking to my mom, and she asked what little Dante was doing. I
said "He's right here, meatloafing." She said he's too little to be a
meatloaf, he must be a meat muffin. ;)

LOL! Like this?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...04527081PoRWyy

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Kreisleriana October 6th 05 04:29 AM

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 06:25:13 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

I was talking to my mom, and she asked what little Dante was doing. I
said "He's right here, meatloafing." She said he's too little to be a
meatloaf, he must be a meat muffin. ;)

LOL! Like this?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...04527081PoRWyy

She looks like she has a giant head!! ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War