CatBanter

-   -   Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114366)

Cheryl[_5_] May 25th 21 09:01 PM

Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the fall.
But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was very
lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and got
her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her numbers
were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was nothing more
to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.

--
Cheryl

jmcquown[_2_] May 26th 21 09:41 PM

Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

On 5/25/2021 4:01 PM, Cheryl wrote:
I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the fall.
But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was very
lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and got
her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her numbers
were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was nothing more
to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. :( Purrs for your broken heart.

Jill

Cheryl[_5_] May 26th 21 10:29 PM

Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

On 2021-05-26 6:11 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
On 5/25/2021 4:01 PM, Cheryl wrote:
I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the
fall. But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was
very lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and
got her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her
numbers were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was
nothing more to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. :(Â* Purrs for your broken heart.

Thank you.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl[_5_] May 26th 21 10:29 PM

Cinnamon - Rainbow Bridge

On 2021-05-26 5:21 p.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Cheryl wrote:
I am sad to announce that Cinnamon has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Her
kidneys had been failing for a while, but she had been doing well with
some medication and special food. Last Thursday she had tests done,and
was doing well enough that she didn't need another test until the fall.
But over the weekend, she stopped eating and drinking and was very
lethargic. I managed to get a bit of water and food into her, and got
her in to the vet this morning. The tests were re-done, and her numbers
were terrible, much worse than on the Thursday. There was nothing more
to be done, and she went to the Bridge this afternoon.

I'm so sorry to hear about poor Cinnamon. It hurts so much when we lose
them. Especially when she went downhill so very quickly.

Purrs for his journey to the Bridge.

Thank you. It was a shock. I was so pleased by the Thursday test results.

--
Cheryl