CatBanter

-   -   Fat cat.. amusing (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25118)

Helen Miles March 9th 05 09:40 AM

Fat cat.. amusing

Pandora is not "fat", she's "plesantly fluffy". Cleo is "Quite fluffy".
;o)

Both of them hate cheeze wizz ;o)

Helen M

Signs That Your Cat is Too Fat

* Cat door retro-fitted with garage door opener.
* Confused guests constantly mistaking him for a beanbag chair.
* Always lands on her spleen.
* Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens.
* No longer cleans self unless coated in Cheese Whiz.
* Cat food dish replaced with a trough.
* Luxurious, shiny black fur replaced with mint green polyester
pantsuit.
* It's no longer safe to lift him without a spotter.
* Waits for the third bowl of food to get finicky.
* She only catches mice that get trapped in her gravitational pull.
* Has more chins than lives.

Katz March 9th 05 05:37 PM

OMG. That's a scream! Love the mental image of the Cheese Whiz.

Katz

Lesley Madigan March 10th 05 12:02 PM

* Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens

It has to be Sonya!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Tanada March 13th 05 06:46 PM

Lesley Madigan wrote:

* Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens

It has to be Sonya!

Seems like it, doesn't it?

She's slowly showing signs that she's getting there. Her nipples have
grown, her tummy is rounded, she's trilling at everyone, she drug the
towels we gave her for a nest under Mandy's bed, and she walks splay
legged. She also seems to want more attention lately. I'd say she's
ready, but the kittens don't seem to agree.

Pam S.

melizabeth March 13th 05 09:08 PM

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
Lesley Madigan wrote:

* Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens

It has to be Sonya!

Seems like it, doesn't it?

She's slowly showing signs that she's getting there. Her nipples have
grown, her tummy is rounded, she's trilling at everyone, she drug the
towels we gave her for a nest under Mandy's bed, and she walks splay
legged. She also seems to want more attention lately. I'd say she's
ready, but the kittens don't seem to agree.

Pam S.

Gosh...that sounds like me back in July waiting for my little guy to be born
;p

Mary March 13th 05 09:30 PM

"melizabeth" wrote in message

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
Lesley Madigan wrote:

* Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens

It has to be Sonya!

Seems like it, doesn't it?

She's slowly showing signs that she's getting there. Her nipples have
grown, her tummy is rounded, she's trilling at everyone, she drug the
towels we gave her for a nest under Mandy's bed, and she walks splay
legged. She also seems to want more attention lately. I'd say she's
ready, but the kittens don't seem to agree.

Pam S.

Gosh...that sounds like me back in July waiting for my little guy to be

born
;p

Bet it was dark under that bed! ;)

Enfilade March 14th 05 01:31 AM

Signs That Your Cat is Too Fat

Ah, Fluffy--the black hole with legs that my old landlord kept. :)

--Fil

melizabeth March 14th 05 01:19 PM

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1110749402.e13346f70a4bb7dcc6df3ec01e2560b9@t eranews...

"melizabeth" wrote in message

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
Lesley Madigan wrote:

* Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens

It has to be Sonya!

Seems like it, doesn't it?

She's slowly showing signs that she's getting there. Her nipples have
grown, her tummy is rounded, she's trilling at everyone, she drug the
towels we gave her for a nest under Mandy's bed, and she walks splay
legged. She also seems to want more attention lately. I'd say she's
ready, but the kittens don't seem to agree.

Pam S.

Gosh...that sounds like me back in July waiting for my little guy to be

born
;p

Bet it was dark under that bed! ;)

Hahaha! I did retreat to a dark room to be by myself for awhile.