CatBanter

-   -   Amusing new book (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25702)

Seanette Blaylock March 27th 05 09:01 AM

Amusing new book

A good friend of mine (with two owners of her own) gave me a rather
entertaining cat-care book today. It's called "The Cat Owner's Manual:
Operating Instructions, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice On Lifetime
Maintenance", by Dr. David Brunner and Sam Stall.

We've all seen the humor essay about the CAT unit, right? This book is
pretty much that concept (the "title" on the back cover reads "At
Last! A Beginner's Guide To Feline Technology"), with very good
cat-care info (including urging those who've acquired a feline to
spay/neuter and making unpleasant remarks about declawing). More info
can be found at
http://www.quirkbooks.com/books_body...hicharticle=42

(ObDisclaimer: sole affiliation is as amused reader, yada yada)