Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daniel Mahoney[_4_]
Forum: Cat community February 18th 21, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
As winter hits, Prince feels not so well

wrote:
Prince went for a walk but didn't feel like a slow run. He ran along
but he just wanted back inside.
Curled on the sofa, Luko jumps up and takes the open spot...
Forum: Cat community December 12th 20, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
A very furry Christmas Eve at Chez Shenks!

Mine whole clowder will be dere! Please let us know if we'z can bring anyfing. We will also bring Lucky kitty.

An if you'z doesn't mind we'z could invite our raccoon friend Rocky an our squirrel...
Forum: Cat community November 27th 20, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Happy Thanksgiving!

wrote:
Daniel Mahoney wrote:
6 cats gather and form a line. There is clearing of throats but they
are soon ready. Sammy moved in front of the others and starts...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 20, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Happy Thanksgiving!

6 cats gather and form a line. There is clearing of throats but they are soon ready. Sammy moved in front of the others and starts waving his tail to a musical beat. All the kitties begin to sing (to...
Forum: Cat community December 9th 19, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Another name for next year's Jellicle Ball

Please add Starr da Dogg, house of Mahoney .

--
Usenet Reader for Android
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk

Hi Mikey!

I'z a very kittah friendly doggie anna mai parents was a beagle anna
bull mastiff so I'ze as you see, a really big beagle. Kin you make a
side or back trailer fur a 50lb doggie? ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 11, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 78
9/11 - 10 years on

To orchestrate such an event would require a cast of thousands and the
cooperation of aviation authorities, law enforcement, the judiciary, the
insurance industry, politicians, government...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 11, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Excellent FREE Usenet access.

It's a bit of work to set up, but I quite like the Pan newsreader
available for free from http://pan.rebelbase.com/. It has binaries and
source code available for Linux and Windows.

To run it on...
Forum: Cat community July 26th 11, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
My Beloved Lost Cat

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 02:12:28 -0700, Julz wrote:

My 5 yr old, chubby tabby/Bengal went missing on 8 July, 2011 on the way
home from the Turramurra Vet Hospital. He is tan/brown and black with a
Forum: Cat community March 7th 11, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
4070 Solutions manual and Test banks to Math, Statistics andProbability Books

I reported it too.

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:57:03 -0800, Sylvia M wrote:

ABUSE Reported
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Fangu awl!

Our purrs will continue. Please keep us posted.

Dan
Forum: Cat community February 1st 11, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 70
Big snow coming

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:13:21 -0600, William Hamblen wrote:

I was in Chicago in 1967 for the last big one. Chicago city schools
closed for snow the first time ever.

Bud

I saw photos of...
Forum: Cat community January 13th 11, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
iS Uncle Dan HC yet??

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:14:29 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka
Dan kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Purrposal fur noo HC

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:01:02 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14