Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julie and Sam
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 06, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Julie and Sam
Tragedy purrs needed

"Dan M" wrote in message
Here in southern California we've had to deal with a rash of brush fires
over the last year. The latest one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Julie and Sam
neighborhood pettiquette

"maryannk" wrote in message
Hi all! I've been a lurker for a few months, so I might as well
introduce myself! I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 06, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update 10-26 - Histopathology

The histopathology report has come back. No surprises - Sam's tumor was
osteosarcoma. The good news is that all surgical margins are wide and clear.
HaPpY DaNCiNg, JuMpInG FoR JoY :D

He is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 06, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Julie and Sam
Ping Ginger-lynn

Haven't heard from you in awhile, just wanted to check in with you. I know,
I should pick up the phone. Really wanted to ask you if you've ever eaten at
City Barbeque. Is it any good? Would you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 06, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs for My Mom...

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
...who is having knee replacement surgery on Thursday.

I know knee replacements are supposed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 06, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Julie and Sam
2006 Holiday Card Exchange

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
"Julie and Sam" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 06, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update and Photos 10-21

Awww, poor sweetheart! That incision does look like it must hurt. The tee
is very cute on him. Too bad it was bothering him. Many purrs on the way
for the patient patient. (is that the new...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 06, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Julie and Sam
Ping Baha

An email I sent to you regarding the 2006 rpca Holiday Card Exchange bounced
back to me. If you would like to participate this year please email me at
GaDragonfly at comcast dot net

Julie
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Julie and Sam
2006 Holiday Card Exchange

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I didn't get an email but it's likely I won't be able to send this year.
I will...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Julie and Sam
2006 Holiday Card Exchange

This is the official announcement for the 2006 rpca Holiday Card Exchange.
For those of you who are new to the group, for the past five years a number
of us have exchanged holiday cards. This is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 06, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update and Photos 10-21

Sam is continuing to recover nicely. As several of you mentioned, he was
more subdued yesterday and today although he has moments of zoomies when
he'll play with a mousie or run through the house....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Julie and Sam
Heading back to Mayo Clinic

"kilikini" wrote in message
I'll be gone for a few days while I undergo further testing at the Mayo
Clinic in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update - 10/20

It appears that Sam didn't get the email telling him he was a invalid cat!
When I went to get him one of the tech's carried him into the lobby in her
arms with a second tech carrying his meds and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Julie and Sam
Christmas card list?

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
Sorry to be a pain, but I can't remember who said they were looking
after it this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs for Dan M

"Pat" wrote in message
I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update 9:02 p.m. EDT

"kilikini" wrote in message

Yay, Sam! If you can do it, I can. My tumor is also affixed to my
ribcage
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update 9:02 p.m. EDT

"Tish" wrote in message
YAY SAM! The purrs of a thousand cats all around the world are
cheering you on.

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update 9:02 p.m. EDT

The Phone Rang! Sam is doing well. They removed the chest tube and he is
breathing well. He's very dopey right now and they will keep him on pain
meds through the night. He has his pain patch which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sam Update 8:33 p.m. EDT

I got the call at 6 p.m. that Sam's surgery was over. (I was in the grocery
store parking lot and just now have finished for the evening and could get
online).

The surgery went well and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 06, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Julie and Sam
I GOT HER!

Thanks for the thought but no, there is no way I can keep her. She'll be
fine. She'll have a good home. Not to worry. I'm just glad I was able
catch her and get her this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Julie and Sam
Skinny Kitty II

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Jill's post about the skinny kitty that turned up has reminded me to tell
you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Julie and Sam
I GOT HER!

She's much skinnier than all that fur allows you to think. The poor thing
is just skin and bones all the way, with lots and lots of matted fur. I
thought the mats were just in her tail but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 06, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Posted By Julie and Sam
Thank you for your purrs (was Sam's Results)

"Takayuki" wrote in message I don't think that I
exhibited any strength. At each step, I felt
that my hand was forced. We try to be everything, and do everything,
but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 06, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Posted By Julie and Sam
Thank you for your purrs (was Sam's Results)

wrote in message
CATherine wrote:

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 00:19:13 -0400,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 06, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Posted By Julie and Sam
Thank you for your purrs (was Sam's Results)

"CATherine" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 00:19:13 -0400, "Julie and Sam"
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66