Old June 20th 15, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Another Buffy Pic

Buffy has a favourite toy. It looks like a squirrel. (My apologies to
the PETA people, sorry it's covered in rabbit fur.) It also has
peas/beans or something inside so it rattles. Buffy LOVES that toy!

http://i62.tinypic.com/289wwlz.jpg

and:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ivgnth.jpg

She tosses it around all over the place. I toss it for her and she
chases it. She's not quite to the point of playing fetch but it
wouldn't surprise me if she did.

I'm glad I didn't get rid of any of Persia's old toys. Persia wasn't
much for playing later in her life. At least the toys are getting a lot
of use now.

A friend sent me a little hedgehog that you can refill with catnip.
Buffy likes that one, too.

Jill