Old August 4th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Why Hello There!

Gracecat wrote:
Been a while, how is everybody?

(Cheryl, how are you hon? I've thought about you recently.)

Ian turned two las... two months ago. (Had to think)

Abi got her ears pierced yesterday and is entering fifth grade. (When
I came here, she was two years old. For reference, Eve would have been
6 last month)

Pam! I was glad to read Rob came off hospice earlier this year. I read
the newsgroup about twice a month and those six months worried me. I
think he'll surprise us again with these latest MRI results. It's been
too long since I talked to you on the phone, we need to change
that!

Mutt's still plugging along, she'll be 12 at the end of this month.
She's not as active as she was four years ago, but she's still pretty
danged energetic.

Jody had a change of job duties earlier this month. Dad sold our
family business to a larger company and became a subsidiary. Short
term isn't as wonderful as it was being self-employed, but hey, we
have a nest egg. That's always nice.

Ian keeps me on my toes. I was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder
but it's temporary. Ian has no fear and I have too much fear. For now
whenever he manages a *******-toddler trick, I have my little panic
attack that OMG he could have gotten hurt, take a xanax and we move
on. (I really do say that tongue in cheek. It's that bad but the panic
attacks are less than they were six months ago.)

Purrs and prayers, (and doggy drool) where they're needed. Victor
and Lori, ya'll stay safe. Hopefully ya'll will be on the western side
of the bands. Looks like Alexandria, LA is going to get the eastern
side regardless. It's good to have a generator, and an RV

Gracecat

Good to see you again, Ian sounds great, other people's kids are so
entertaining at that age. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart