Old August 4th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Why Hello There!

"Gracecat" wrote in message
Been a while, how is everybody?

(Cheryl, how are you hon? I've thought about you recently.)

Ian turned two las... two months ago. (Had to think)

Abi got her ears pierced yesterday and is entering fifth grade. (When
I came here, she was two years old. For reference, Eve would have been
6 last month)

Pam! I was glad to read Rob came off hospice earlier this year. I read
the newsgroup about twice a month and those six months worried me. I
think he'll surprise us again with these latest MRI results. It's been
too long since I talked to you on the phone, we need to change
that!

Thanks Girlfriend, Rob was very pleased to get off hospice. We go in a week
from today to get another MRI done and then we see if and how much the
tumors have grown. Mike leaves Saturday/early Sunday to work at Disney
World in Orlando. He'll really be cleaning up down there. Abi is quite the
young lady isn't she. How does she like school? Glad to see that Ian is
growing so big. He must be a hand full and a half at his age. I'd like to
say that they grow out of it, but that wouldn't be necessarily the truth.

I think about you a lot. You are a special and valued member of my internet
family.

Pam S.