Old July 21st 14, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Mouse in the house!

10 minutes ago Boyfie caught a mouse, brought it to show me and let it go
alive. He caught it again and let it go alive for the second time; he
rarely plays with his prey like this. It made a run for it and made it
under my kitchen trolley (I keep spare egg cartons and trays under there) so
I had to move them all. He caught it again but the silly boy is crouching
next to the trolley peering underneath with cocked ears and twitching tall
with the presumably now deceased mousie *in his mouth* !!
This is after insisting at 10.30 pm he hadn't had his 10 pm sprinkles
tonight (he had).
Hmm. It's bit worrying.
Either he is losing his marbles or it's two BCT's in just over an hour..and
I just checked, no mousie in mouth now and he's refusing to stop peeping
under the kitchen trolley. So make that 3.

Tweed