Old October 23rd 19, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy Redcat

Default Too many good kitties and others leaving us...

I think it's because we hear all the names at one time and realize how
many friends we have lost.

Lucy Lu

I believe you are correct. And it doesn't help that kitties who only
come for the Jellicle Ball show up and bring word of beloved friends
going to the Bridge.

Don't get me wrong, I am delighted to see our RPCC friends and family,
for whatever reason they come. I miss these kitties and humans. It just
causes me to realize the magnitude of our losses over the last year.

Sammy