Old August 2nd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default I thought I was dying

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...

Sorry that you had to deal with it. :-(

kili

Not half as sorry as you would be if you had to deal with mine ;-)

I find that if I've got trapped wind, a gentle massage of the abdomen will
help work it down to the lace where it can be released. I am quite
musical, too. I also once farted on a loose floorboard. There was a cat
attached to the other end of the floorboard. A cat doing its crab
impersonation with tail like a Christmas tree six feet off the ground is
quite amusing. In the bath, in can prolong the effect of bubble bath. In a
cold night, it can warm the duvet. When one has a boyyfriend, you know
you're on the track to a long-term relationship when you are both
comfortable being on farting-terms ;-)

Strike no matches.

F*rt proudly, Helen. You know your marriage is secure when you not only are
comfortable with each other's gas, but glory in it. Rob is a professional,
but appreciates my amature efforts to emulate the master.

Pam S.