Old April 11th 21, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Another Veterinary Appointment for Buffy

Buffy's left eye has been teary over the four days or so. I noticed she
stopped eating her dry kibble, which she absolutely loves. She will
only eat the gooshy food but even then not enthusiastically. Then I
noticed her cheek under her left eye appears to be swollen. I think the
poor girl has a toothache!

The soonest appointment I could get is next Tuesday. I let my boss know
I'll be late to work because I have to drop her off first. (He's such a
great guy: "Of course, do whatever you need to do!")

The vet will contact me to let me know what's going on. Hopefully I'll
be able to pick her up when I get off work in the afternoon. I'd hate
for her to have to stay overnight. If they have to pull a tooth I do
hope they can provide liquid pain medicine and/or antibiotics to give
her. I'd hate to attempt to pill a cat with a sore mouth. Purrs for
Buffy would be appreciated.

Jill