Old June 3rd 21, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk[_4_]

Default Sammy Redcat calls a family meeting (and invites anyone else interested)

wrote:

Ok, all da KC kitties, gather round please. And any offur kitties or
goggies who want do, you can join in if you want to. Yes, Milton, I
know dat Francesca isn't here right now. Her is off on a secret
mission fur da Community.

I fink just about efurryone except Ranger is too young to remember
when I had to fight the Boss Greebling (I fink Ranger said info on
that is online at
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.pets...dTyqcvF1E/m/6X
INCYJp8kkJ). In my video chat wif some skwirls and raccooms and
possums I know, it sounds like a new Boss Greebling has shown up.

[Ranger] When Milton an da Dogg and I go in da back yard, all of our
furriends tell us about lots an lots of greeblings being spotted in
areas dat used to be greebling-free. And we'z hearing stories saying
dat they're ALL OVER da Midwest US.

[Fred (very shyly, mostly hiding behind Ranger)] And I'm hearing
stories about da greeblings are stealing fings from humans. An dey is
mostly picking famblies wif kitties, an we figger dey is trying to
embarrass da kitties.

[Sammy] Milton , Fred, and Mr Lucky have stumbled across some leads
they need to investigate, that might lead to some resources to help
us collect more information.

I am pretty sure that we need to find the new Boss Greebling and do
something about him. What do you all think?

Prince sniffs about. "what do Greeblings smell like?"

Luko looks about. He texts Harriet who went home with Ozzie who's
daddy2foot go a job back anna had dem come back home. Neither know
what dez smell like.