Old March 2nd 21, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred T Catt

Default Luko invites all to Prince's Birthday! Fun in da Sun!

Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 12:26:26 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Fur all who wants to come! Prince has a buddy Great Dane in Key West
anna his 2 foot is having trouble filling his parti boat becuz all did
Covid stuff 2foots are having.

He's gotted a full day fishing trip fur us all! Wez can board tomorrow
or da next day.

Fishies? Catching our own fishies? I din't know dat was possible! I am dere!

[Fred get Milton to help him get a fishing pole ready and a hook in the
water]