Old April 13th 21, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk[_4_]

Default Another Veterinary Appointment for Buffy

jmcquown wrote:

Buffy's left eye has been teary over the four days or so. I noticed
she stopped eating her dry kibble, which she absolutely loves. She
will only eat the gooshy food but even then not enthusiastically.
Then I noticed her cheek under her left eye appears to be swollen. I
think the poor girl has a toothache!

The soonest appointment I could get is next Tuesday. I let my boss
know I'll be late to work because I have to drop her off first.
(He's such a great guy: "Of course, do whatever you need to do!")

The vet will contact me to let me know what's going on. Hopefully
I'll be able to pick her up when I get off work in the afternoon.
I'd hate for her to have to stay overnight. If they have to pull a
tooth I do hope they can provide liquid pain medicine and/or
antibiotics to give her. I'd hate to attempt to pill a cat with a
sore mouth. Purrs for Buffy would be appreciated.

Jill

Luko purrs at Buffy.