Old April 15th 21, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]

Default Another Veterinary Appointment for Buffy

jmcquown wrote:

Buffy and I say thank you. Â* My guesswork diagnosis was right on the
money.Â* She has an abcess/infection under an upper molar.Â* They gave her a
broad spectrum antibiotic shot and also a long-lasting (3 days) shot for
pain.Â* They've scheduled her for a dental on Friday and they'll likely
wind up pulling that tooth.

Oh, and if they do have to pull that tooth they'll give her another broad
spectrum antibiotic shot and another pain shot so I won't have to worry
about trying to squirt liquid medicine in her sore mouth.

I had a little female who fairly suddenly withdrew and we noted she had
really foul breath. Yup, bad tooth. Vet visit first thing the next day. A
day or two of recovery to start perking
back up.