Old April 21st 21, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Another Veterinary Appointment for Buffy

On 4/20/2021 6:17 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Buffy's left eye has been teary over the four days or so. I noticed she
stopped eating her dry kibble, which she absolutely loves. She will
only eat the gooshy food but even then not enthusiastically. Then I
noticed her cheek under her left eye appears to be swollen. I think the
poor girl has a toothache!

The soonest appointment I could get is next Tuesday. I let my boss know
I'll be late to work because I have to drop her off first. (He's such a
great guy: "Of course, do whatever you need to do!")

The vet will contact me to let me know what's going on. Hopefully I'll
be able to pick her up when I get off work in the afternoon. I'd hate
for her to have to stay overnight. If they have to pull a tooth I do
hope they can provide liquid pain medicine and/or antibiotics to give
her. I'd hate to attempt to pill a cat with a sore mouth. Purrs for
Buffy would be appreciated.

Jill

I'm so sorry Jill, I've only just seen your post. my computer was out of
action. Purrs for Buffy.

Judith

Thank you. Computers are a PITA sometimes! Still, if not for that I
never would have met you or any of the nice people here.

Jill