Old June 2nd 21, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Enter quietly, 2 new Chez Shenk's 4foots

Wellll, welllcome, both ov you....Ozzie, Harriet...wellkum tu ower Community!
Effin Goggies are welkum here if friendly to cats, as I see yuz are.
ov korse yu can yuze ower bigbig porter to get bak.
But hav sumping tu eet foizt ... Wud yu lyke sum Mousicles???

Hihi, Ozzie an Harriet! Welcome! We'z like doggies who like kitties. I'll introduce you to my clowder.
Dat old orange guy is Sammy Redcat. The grey gentleman beside him is Ranger Greycat. The chubby black and white girl is Benni Tinycat. The buff-colored guy is Freddie Buffcat. I'm Milton Meezrcat. We haf another sisfur, Francesca the Fierce, but she's off working on some project. Oh, and that solid white kitty with the black tail is Mr Lucky. He officially lives wif another human family, but he hangs out with us a lot.

Milton