Old December 30th 19, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Iz hidin!

I sat there inna my carrier fur a very long time. I sawed other
kittahs anna doggies go in then go home.

Meowmie picked maiself up at afternoon anna I never saw the TED. Iz
nebber seen her so spittin Mad!

I can sure unnerstand why you an your meowmie would be mad! Dat sounds
like a awful experience.

I know I shouldn't say good fings about any TED, but we'z been purrty
happy wif ours (as happy as kitties can be wif a TED). We'xz got paws an
toes crossed dat da new TED your meowmie finded is better than da first one.

Sammy