Old June 22nd 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default Eggciting afternoon

Ife seen won. Dey arent furry nise. You stay saif and go wherefur your
people tell mew to go.

Bear

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
al.net...
Talk 'bout a 'citing afternoon!

Dis mornin da tempachoor was kinda high. It was in da high 70's when
mineown
Paw lefted fur work. An da hoomidity was high, too. So Paw left da air
conditioner set to keep da house from getting too hot. All day da sun was
shining and da sky was purty clear.

Den bout 4:00 dis afternoon da sky started gettin dark. Paw getted home
about
5:30, and telled us dat da weafer peeples said dat severe thunderstorms
was
headed our way. An dat Meowmie was still at da office wif da tornado siren
going and efurrybody hiding in da basement.

Den about 5:45 it started rainin and da wind started blowin and da
thunderboomers started booming. Da weafer folks still say dat we might get
tornados tonight.

I nefer seen a tornado.