Old September 16th 12, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default How do I put that solution into Scooter's ears?

dgk wrote:

Scooter has developed a lot of scabs around his head lately. I took
him to the vet yesterday morning (the same day that Espy later died)
and the vet thinks that there was a lot of gunk in Scooter's ears and
cleaned them with QTips. Then he gave me two things, a bottle of some
solution that I need to get in his ears and then use QTips to clean,
and an ointment to follow it.

Last night was a bit crazy with Espy dying but I tried to get the
stuff into one of Scooter's ears and he bolted of course. I didn't
press the matter, but I'm going to have to get this stuff into his
ears.

Anyone ever do this type of thing. It appears to be a two person job,
with much protective covering.

After you give him his ear medicine, you have to build him a huge cat
tower made of boxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI9W_VdV1l0&feature=plcp

--
Joyce

God's original plan was to hang out in a garden with some naked
vegetarians.
-- Seen on a wall poster