Old September 18th 12, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default How do I put that solution into Scooter's ears?

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"dgk" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:03:31 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

I'm worried about him getting ****ed at me. I did manage to squirt
some of the liquid into one ear but maybe the living room isn't the
best place since the resulting shower was a bit of a mess. I didn't
get to use the QTip to clean it out though.

Get someone to help you if you can, otherwise the vet nurse.
Don't worry about him getting p*ssed with you, it's for his own good.
He
will forgive you in two days.

Two days? Wow, your cats have a much longer attention span than mine.

Simon is back on the suss list, having once helped (how long ago now?) with
spot on application.
Going into Boyfie's bedroom now scares him since I snatched him from his bed
to take him to TED recently. He has a very long memory.

Tweed