Old November 1st 20, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

Kitties, doggies, and others appear in the teleporter, looking around in
awe at the beautiful village. A sign-in table is just a little way from
the teleporter, set up under a bamboo shelter. A shy buff-colored kitty
sits there greeting arriving guests, and handing out hankies to all who
request them. He's wearing an elegant buff-colored cape with a beautiful
silver clasp, with a black bow on his tail. He directs new arrivals to
the tables where the breakfast spread can be found. The sounds of happy
meows and barks sound across the village.

An elegant Havana Brown with a fair bit of grey in his coat and his
muzzle steps through and signs the guest book: Hercule Lenoir. He asks
Fred to point out the village elder, then he approaches the elder and
bows deeply. Upon invitation from the elder he sits down and they speak.
After a minute or so Hercule takes out his catellite phone and makes a
brief call.

[Nine cats and a wary old dog pop out of a rusty teleported]
Duz yew see enycat we know? Fred, is dat yew? We hazn’t been here fur a wile.
Mr. Monroe, Mr. Hudson, Judith, Ricky, Claude, Lilah Marie, and Typo, House of David
Meggie and Cami Sue, originally House of Long but now House of David
Chelsea, Dog of the House of David